A320 CAPTAIN WANTED

I think most people here realize you are not joking. Unfortunately, there are still some immature people who do not know when to stop talking when the adults are having a conversation. Please do not feel you need to explain yourself or the job to the immature crowd or their comments.

I wish I could help find somebody for you but the people I know that have the experience you need are happy with their positions. Just out of curiosity, would this position have a duty rotation? I did look at the ad but did not see it listed. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know when you are looking for Gulfstream Captains on a rotational basis. That, I can help with.
Thank you so much sir but unforturnately right now we only need what I listed. You are a nice man

Sure consider me immature. I'm assuming English isn't his native language, so I'll cut him some slack. But if your job is to troll the pilot boards to advertise for pilots, then the posts should be a little more coherent . "Come on guys I have to. If you were only interested in"
How would a professional "mature" pilot consider this a real opportunity?
uhh.. My bad. I do work at Beijing Capital Airlines but we do not have much resources. I tried every mean I found. I already contacted with several qualified pilots and we are moving on. You have every right to doubt me. I thought since this a forum doesn't have to be so formal and I was desperated because of no progress.
We have our JD on bestaviation, Findapilot. Yesterday I talked with aviation's account manager talking about ads stuff. If you want to hear more info about my work welcome. I have to defence myself of your accuse. If you still not believe me you may well just email me. My real name is mary depp but my work is green yao. So my skype is marydepp and my personal email address is marydepp80@gmail.com

If I had an A320 type in my position, I'd be in contact. But I don't.
Even though you do not maybe you have friends who might interested. Could you pass that for me? That will help me a lot.
By the way how come whenever I open a new thread I never have a lot responds?

Its mostly because there aren't many of us with A320 type ratings. Those that do have the type are quite happy at there current employment.

Will you guys be looking for First Officers any time in the near future?

Its mostly because there aren't many of us with A320 type ratings. Those that do have the type are quite happy at there current employment.

Not recently. Only captains

By the way how come whenever I open a new thread I never have a lot responds?

I'd agree with this. If I had an A320 type that'd mean I was on a seniority list and not about to give any of that up.

Back