A strange one. PC12 crash

I’ll take a stab at it:

-Landing in the first 10’ of the runway
-Not wanting to get de-iced because you’re rushing
-Always being in a rush
-Being in such a rush you refuse to listen to your FOs briefing

I’d rather be a CA on reserve with the worst QOL in the industry than be complicit in the garbage I saw monthly as an FO.

Hilarious. You’re a hero in your own mind.

There is an interesting video out on IG (can’t figure out how to copy/paste to here) taken while on their last fuel stop in Nebraska City, NE. The lead passenger of this PC-12 is filming himself, all the passengers, and the pilot. Everyone is joyful, laughing, etc.

Kind of strange listening to them and knowing they would all be gone soon after.
RIP!
And the pilot was wearing a MAGA shirt. Gobbless

Old AF as you would expect ...

1722877890956.png

It's weird, it's like someone went through their social media and scrubbed it of any evidence of this flight. Both the band's official account and the daughter's.
Didn’t the same thing happen after that lady who was an “influencer” taking flying lessons killed her and her dad?

When I go I need a friend to just delete my browser history.

It's weird, it's like someone went through their social media and scrubbed it of any evidence of this flight. Both the band's official account and the daughter's.

That's the first thing a PI or estate attorney will tell you to do after an incident (or tell the family to do).

Didn’t the same thing happen after that lady who was an “influencer” taking flying lessons killed her and her dad?

When I go I need a friend to just delete my browser history.

TNflygirl, yeah. They deleted every flight video she had on her Youtube account.

That's the first thing a PI or estate attorney will tell you to do after an incident (or tell the family to do).

Yeah, no doubt it's the result of the lawyers and potential litigation. I'm sure the aircraft owner and the pilot's estate are going to get the • sued out of them.

It’s a shame they didn’t humiliate the ANC base over the short landings like they did the GPWS crews in SE AK.

The data is all there. Probably afraid the public will find out about how negligent the crews are up there.

Negligent?

:rolleyes:

Throwing crews under the bus. Please don’t downgrade yourself. CAs deserve a better FO.

while giving checkrides, I have the examinees do nearly everything raw data. Green needles on the Garmin, if you will. I’ll already get an idea if they know how to use the GPS by having them upload a notional ATC issued clearance from me, after they’ve inadvertently entered simulated IMC, and turn the clearance into a short flight plan, both enroute and approach. Then all that magenta gets zoomed out to infinity, and they have to fly the clearance with ground-based Nav to a ground-based full procedure instrument approach, all of which they will execute, to include any necessary holds or course reversals. The second approach will be a GPS based one, where they can just follow magenta lines on both the now-zoomed-in map as well as the HSI. No autopilot, as there isn’t one….yet….in these birds.

while giving checkrides, I have the examinees do nearly everything raw data. Green needles on the Garmin, if you will. I’ll already get an idea if they know how to use the GPS by having them upload a notional ATC issued clearance from me, after they’ve inadvertently entered simulated IMC, and turn the clearance into a short flight plan, both enroute and approach. Then all that magenta gets zoomed out to infinity, and they have to fly the clearance with ground-based Nav to a ground-based full procedure instrument approach, all of which they will execute, to include any necessary holds or course reversals. The second approach will be a GPS based one, where they can just follow magenta lines on both the now-zoomed-in map as well as the HSI. No autopilot, as there isn’t one….yet….in these birds.

I’ll save you time… just fail me now ;)

Not all hero’s wear capes…. Some make grown adults cry….

Back