A Big Thank You!

Definitely think XJT was the most represented there. It's really too bad whats happening here, because everyone I met from both fleet types was awesome.

Big thanks indeed and nice to meet everyone in the short time I was there on Tuesday. Had to bail for what turned out to be an epic Pearl Jam show on Wednesday so at least it was for good reason :)

This was my first time attending this event. Everyone was kind, and openly friendly. I met so many nice people. I hope I can find you guys on here. I didn't write down screen names. I was the only dork in a suit. (I didn't get the memo.)
You the CFI/Handypilot from Redlands?

-Fox

This was my first time attending this event. Everyone was kind, and openly friendly. I met so many nice people. I hope I can find you guys on here. I didn't write down screen names. I was the only dork in a suit. (I didn't get the memo.)
I am glad you made it over here too!

Does anyone have Mr. Cooper's (Compass Airlines recruiter) contact information? I'd like to have it so when I'm ATP minimums ready, I'd have his info. Many thanks.

Well, that narrows it down!
Seems like there were more Skywest gangs I met.
Yeah, I was surprised at how much of a SKW reunion it was too. Good to see @doug_or and so on.

I got fewer meaningful conversations in this year, and I got a bunch of half-conversations where I probably came off as a douchebag. Not the best impression left, I'm sure.

Oh well.

-Fox

Sounds like everyone had a blast. I'm terribly sorry I couldn't make it this year. I had a weird week with a few things in addition to losing a good friend. Id have been a miserable drunk.

Finally got @Derg and @Kristie to have a McGangbang...
LOL that avatar thooooo

Apparently y'all think I give a ratass about what a bunch of pilot's think about the way I dress...the day I listen to a pilot for fashion advice is the day I'll run out in front of a train.
I don't know man. @juxtapilot told me chicks would dig me in V-necks, I'm gonna take that advice.

I got fewer meaningful conversations in this year, and I got a bunch of half-conversations where I probably came off as a douchebag. Not the best impression left, I'm sure.

Oh well.

-Fox
Hey man, I was glad to see you for the short time I did. Like I said, let me know when you're around.

Last edited:
Back