A Big Thank You!

Sounds like everyone had a blast. I'm terribly sorry I couldn't make it this year. I had a weird week with a few things in addition to losing a good friend. Id have been a miserable drunk.

So bummed for you, man! Hope I didn't bug you when I called and texted. I'd have let you get sloppy drunk and put you in a cab if you wanted to because I know that after something like that, it can help.

So bummed for you, man! Hope I didn't bug you when I called and texted. I'd have let you get sloppy drunk and put you in a cab if you wanted to because I know that after something like that, it can help.

Thanks man and it was no bother at all. Wish I could have met up to do something.

This was my first time attending this event. Everyone was kind, and openly friendly. I met so many nice people. I hope I can find you guys on here. I didn't write down screen names. I was the only dork in a suit. (I didn't get the memo.)
Welcome to the madness Chari! :)

Does anyone have Mr. Cooper's (Compass Airlines recruiter) contact information? I'd like to have it so when I'm ATP minimums ready, I'd have his info. Many thanks.
Of course we have Mr. Cooper's info...Msg me or Doug and we'll get it for you.

Hey man, I was glad to see you for the short time I did. Like I said, let me know when you're around.

Will do! :> As soon as I get done moving into my new place here in Juneau, I'm heading back to the bay area for a week. ^.^ Then back here for a week, then back there for three or so. ^.^

-Fox

@ChasenSFO and @Maximillian_Jenius ...LMAO....not every navy guy is gay....never been on subs. I would probably go crazy if I did...I need to go P-8s. At least for MH-53 deployments, you do rack-up lod of per diem...$$$.
@Screaming_Emu, will I see you next year at NetworkJC? Would be nice to finally get to see ya.

Seems like there were more Skywest gangs I met.

Deploying with one of the VRC squadrons is very nice for your pockets as well! Made more in three months of per diem in Bahrain than my total income for this entire year.... :)

Will do! :> As soon as I get done moving into my new place here in Juneau, I'm heading back to the bay area for a week. ^.^ Then back here for a week, then back there for three or so. ^.^

-Fox
Let me know when you're down there...I'm movin' to MTV.

Let me know when you're down there...I'm movin' to MTV.
Whoa, awesome! :>

I'll be down there for most of the winter. I'm delaying a bit up here because I have a new car showing up, but once I take delivery, I'll be heading down to the bay area sometime mid-November for the rest of that month, and the start of December.

-Fox

Whoa, awesome! :>

I'll be down there for most of the winter. I'm delaying a bit up here because I have a new car showing up, but once I take delivery, I'll be heading down to the bay area sometime mid-November for the rest of that month, and the start of December.

-Fox

"Liked" for the car.

Back