A Big Thank You!

@Derg, really man, you do a great thing with this. If there's anyone I've met who should never pay for a beer again, it's you. Followed by @jskibo of course.

If you're reading this thread and you were on the fence about going, just do it next time. I can't remember the last NJC where I met this many people who barely post or have never posted, and that's a very good thing. If you attend, you will make friends. This isn't a career fair, it's a place to make real life friends who will actually give a crap about you and pay it forward where they can. It doesn't matter if you've never posted here or touched an airplane yet, if you want a career in aviation, just show up next year and see who you meet.

It was great meeting so many of you for the first time this year. But let's be real, I got pretty drunk both nights so I really apologize if next time I see you I forgot your face. Awesome turn out this year, and a great venue. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I could barely get out of bed for work today as it was. :(

@Derg, really man, you do a great thing with this. If there's anyone I've met who should never pay for a beer again, it's you. Followed by @jskibo of course.

If you're reading this thread and you were on the fence about going, just do it next time. I can't remember the last NJC where I met this many people who barely post or have never posted, and that's a very good thing. If you attend, you will make friends. This isn't a career fair, it's a place to make real life friends who will actually give a crap about you and pay it forward where they can. It doesn't matter if you've never posted here or touched an airplane yet, if you want a career in aviation, just show up next year and see who you meet.

It was great meeting so many of you for the first time this year. But let's be real, I got pretty drunk both nights so I really apologize if next time I see you I forgot your face. Awesome turn out this year, and a great venue. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I could barely get out of bed for work today as it was. :(

@ChasenSFO, it was great to see you again and get to ogle you, and your Asian friend!

Attachments

• image-2888194963.jpg
    image-2888194963.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 210
wish I could have made it but was busy getting married and then the honeymoon!

next year I'll bring my Jean shorts!

@ChasenSFO and @Maximillian_Jenius ...LMAO....not every navy guy is gay....never been on subs. I would probably go crazy if I did...I need to go P-8s. At least for MH-53 deployments, you do rack-up •lod of per diem...$$$.
@Screaming_Emu, will I see you next year at NetworkJC? Would be nice to finally get to see ya.

The airline with the most pilots in attendance had to be the ExpressJet gang.
Joe

Seems like there were more Skywest gangs I met.

Back