A Big Thank You!

Ditto, many thanks to Derg and Kristie. My first (and certainly not last) NJC. Met a lot of great people and really enjoyed the activities! Safe travels all!

Mike W

Yup! Great event. Awesome people. Good times!!!

Thanks Doug and Kristie!

Great meeting everyone. Look forward to doing it again next year! Maybe by then my head will stop pounding ;)

Agreed! Had a blast and met some great people at my first event! I was also introduced to liberal amounts of Fireball, so I'd say my time spent in Vegas was worthwhile! I'll try to get out of lurker status now so maybe next year you guys will know who I am.

Sean

Great event, and great people. If you are on the fence about attending, go ahead and hop off and join us next year! It was my first year attending, and it certainly won't be my last.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible! It was great meeting everyone.

Had a blast and was great to meet folks in person.

However I don't recommend following it up the next day with a lack of sleep, a splitting hangover headache, and a 6 hour drive through a desolate landscape.

Agreed! Had a blast and met some great people at my first event! I was also introduced to liberal amounts of Fireball, so I'd say my time spent in Vegas was worthwhile! I'll try to get out of lurker status now so maybe next year you guys will know who I am.

Sean
"Shots!!!" @ATN_Pilot

It was a great event. Now if I can remember the faces to the names on here...

Damn, missed another one...and in a year in which I probably needed some networking most. :(

Thanks, Uncle Sam!

Signed,

Living Temporarily In The Desert

I told you to just tell them to piss off. What would they do? Stop Loss you?

Had a wonderful time and got to meet some good friends from this site. My first time going as well. I hope to go next year but we are in a process of establishing a new squadron here which happens to be October 2015, tentative, so that month next year will be busy...fingers cross to make it out next year. Thank you @Derg and @Kristi and also to the guys that gets us the interview with the airlines/corporate.

Great event. I'm so happy I was able to attend and I want to thank everyone that helped me attend.

Back