Here on this platform I believe freedom to talk about Aviation Nobody is interested to hear. Majority of users are trollers and seniors here. Am I right or shall I start slamming more?

Here on this platform I believe freedom to talk about Aviation Nobody is interested to hear. Majority of users are trollers and seniors here. Am I right or shall I start slamming more?
IDK. Who is "Aviation Nobody"?? Your next user name?

You know, now that I recollect, I believe, years ago, I once knew an old feller by the name of Aviation Nobody down New Mexico way.

That's the problem you never played in USA.
Oh, I played in 'Murica. North America generally. South 'Murica. Central 'Murica. This ol'boy's played a lot of checkers... and chess. 38 countries' worth.

Since 2015, all I ever get to play anymore in 'Murica is Tic Tac Toe. ...Sad.

Oh, I played in 'Murica. North America generally. South 'Murica. Central 'Murica. This ol'boy's played a lot of checkers... and chess. 38 countries' worth.
Your slang proves, you are not even in Aviation field. Excuse me sir, I bet you got your baggie customers here?

Your slang proves, you are not even in Aviation field. Excuse me sir, I bet you got your baggie customers here?
To bastardize a recent post:

Uh, "Ok"...

To bastardize another recent post:

"What's your native language?"

Also, just for the record, one of the several languages I speek reeeeel good is Pidgin.

@derg -

I'm not sure, but I'm coming around to your perspective that this may well be a bot. Still think it's a deranged human being, but I'm old school.

Ooh, struck a nerve, eh? You changed your response emojis from "like" to " hate". @derg, are bots capable of that behavior? I believe we have more evidence this is an actual human entity.

Meanwhile, I'm sure everyone else 'round here is grabbing their popcorn or checking out and going to sleep. Which is what I shall do, forthwith. G'night, y'all.

Seriously man, I want to keep my typing shut. I'm not here to entertain you and to clutter this thread. I mentioned before just "STOP" if you want to continue, DM me. You are more than welcome!

1708433164549.jpeg

Back