1549's final taxi

JrsyGuy

Working its way through the streets of East rutherford, NJ. Not sure how to make them thumbnails

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled8.jpg

I think I found the problem. That thar plane doesn't have any wings!!! At least the front didn't fall off...

-mini

You know what's interesting? After a crash, one of the first things most airlines do is paint over their logo and name on the plane to distance themselves from the incident. Obviously the outcome in this scenario was slightly different so the name recognition isn't a bad thing. But still it is something you don't often see.

You know what's interesting? After a crash, one of the first things most airlines do is paint over their logo and name on the plane to distance themselves from the incident. Obviously the outcome in this scenario was slightly different so the name recognition isn't a bad thing. But still it is something you don't often see.

I was just thinking the same thing. Reminds me of an incident with an Airtran 737-200 in ATL around '99. Quick someone get some tarps!!!

That's a pretty crazy trailer. I wonder how long it takes to get used to driving that? He looks pretty close to that lamppost in the third pic.

They don't want to paint over because it will cost a lot to repaint it when it is put back in service :rolleyes:

Does anyone else notice the back part of the plane is bent a little differently, or is it just me? Perhaps the stress of just hitting the water?

Back