Mama Bear....
Staff member
DO it... comeon.. DO it!!

John (pilot602)
Amber (MQAAord)
Omar (Mrivc211)
Jeremy (Photopilot)
Lucas (Lruppert)

your the only "verified" attendees that haven't yet to book your room....if you need a rooming buddy, talk to JDflight or TonyW - they have space in their rooms...

and if you have booked, let me know!

cancellation policy is still 72 hrs BEFORE checkin... that would mean you can cancel up till September 21.

Yeah, yeah.............

Somewhere between mountains of laundry, cleaning stuck-on food off the baby's high chair and trying to find a few minutes of blissful sleep I'll get around to it............................

Jeremy (PhotoPilot) is on vacation right now, but is going in on a room with me. Which leaves at least three spaces open (we're trying to bring another friend).

K, i've got photopilot with you then!

JDflight.. what type of room did you reserve? if it's a one king bed, then you can only fit 4 to the room.. not 5... i've had pretty explicit instructions on that.. sorry dude!!

if you reserve one of the 2 bed/2 bath - then you can fit 6 in there!

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... your damn public humiliation hsa finally worked! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got a room reserved for sat. night. I might decide to pick up a room for Friday but seeing as I don't want to take off work I'll probably fly up early Saturday morning.

Oh if anyone will have a car in the area andwould like to pick me up at Henderson Airport I might be pursuaded in giving a ride/time/instruction in the Apache ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

public humiliation??? oh comeon now.. i'm just making sure you KNOW how many days are LEFT....hehehehhe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

no pressure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif....well, maybe just a itty bitty bit... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alright myself and two other friends are down!

I haven't reserved the room yet in hope that there is one other person that would like to split a one bedroom double suite at $25/person/night.
[ QUOTE ]
Oh if anyone will have a car in the area and would like to pick me up at Henderson Airport I might be pursuaded in giving a ride/time/instruction in the Apache ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]John if you have space the three of us would be thrilled to split fuel/expenses 4-ways going there and back. If you don't no worries!

[ QUOTE ]
Oh if anyone will have a car in the area andwould like to pick me up at Henderson Airport I might be pursuaded in giving a ride/time/instruction in the Apache ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I might have to rent a car, then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ok... gotta fill out the form at network.jetcareers.com for me please!

also - need names (first/last) & city/state of THE friends (I'm assuming phx?)

why don't you, two friends & JDflight reserve a 2 bed/2 bath ($139/nt => 27.80/nt/pp)?? then JDflight can cancel his one king bed and ya'll will have buddies all the way around!?

hmm...I filled out the form this morning and it took me to the room code, etc. I'll fill it out again and maybe it'll go through.

[ QUOTE ]
why don't you, two friends & JDflight reserve a 2 bed/2 bath ($139/nt => 27.80/nt/pp)?? then JDflight can cancel his one king bed and ya'll will have buddies all the way around!?

[/ QUOTE ] JD, you down?

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I might have to rent a car, then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

$17/day for a "no name" rental company or $21/day thru Thrifty using the car rental feature of Nonrevcentral.com! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

well, hold off for a second.. let - me - check - my - mail (said in the "let me clear my fraot" tune)

ok.. you is all set! you too John!

Thanks for your help!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm down. I'll speak for PhotoPilot, too, since he's out of town. And we're probably bringing one other person. So that's three plus you. PM me, we'll work out the details. I've already got a reservation for the one, and can easily just change it to the two.

Back