20 rooms left to fill...50 days to register your room...

$200 would barely cover my bar tab Friday night! I won't be going out for a long time to come.
frown.gif

I'm not really sure, actually! I know that about $60 of it was probably mine. Where the other $50 before tip came from? Had to be split between my three "friends".

I'll be in NetWork JC 2011 so you guys can flame me in person. By then I should have more sitational awareness as Doug says I lack and will have more experience. At least I'll have some certificates and some hours under my belt. We can all go gamble too.lol I hope to see OC and all the other teen JC members there.

[ QUOTE ]
By then I should have more sitational awareness as Doug says I lack and will have more experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't I say that?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Brian, you must give credit where credit is due!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just don't to see Doug getting the "wrongfully accused" banner.
laugh.gif

ok... i've got MQAAord, photopilot, rausda27, davidhigbie, Alchemy, lruppert and mrivc211 added to the list... if you haven't already, let me know when you reserve your room as I'm keeping tabs!

40 days to reserve your room before they put them back out on the floor.

Also, if you put down that you may be bringing 1-3 or more ppl, when you find out who they are, please let me know their full name & city/state, so i can make sure they have nametags!

38 in total (including guests/spouses/gf etc) - we're getting there!

Thanks!!
grin.gif

Reserved the room tonight. Can't wait to meet everyone!

I will also be renting a car at LAS. Not sure of my flight times yet, most likely won't know until the week of the event, but if anyones flight arrives around the same time as my flight I will be more than happy to give you a lift to the hotel.

Back