Im about to resign from this application for employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really though? Was all that necessary? Almost every thread at some point gets off track on here, I don't see why you'd find it necessary to pick on one particular person [or group of people]...you yourself just wasted space ranting about how much you hate someone else's post...it's not that hard to read through things and skip over others, if it takes that much energy out of you to manage that then I think you have bigger problems than having to see anyone else's miscellaneous posts. Damn.

Yes all of ":yeahthat:" was necessary. Over 50% of the post had to do with her b/f or crap that had nothing to do with the FAA. By the way your ranting too, you replying to jookboks910382 post takes up more room than any of the post that contained ":yeahthat:. " comments. Don't preach what you don't practice.

Can't there be a private session for this chatter. It is really old having to skim through the posts trying to weed out the crap about the Husbands and BF business. The purpose is to gain and share information. A lot can be figured out by reading and not just starting new posts about the same information that can be found two pages away. Learn how to use the search feature. If you want to be of assistance to your significant other, fabulous for you and them. I personally am reaching the point that I don't even want to meet him because I know you will be there to do all the talking for him. Silence is golden my friends.

BTW, there are 12 step programs for the controlling, overbearing and bitchy girlfriend problems you seem to indulge in. Oh and let's not forget the whiny pity me party that you pull every time someone gets aggravated with your posts. Take the hint. It's old!

Step 1. admitting you are POWERLESS and your life has become unmanageable.

I love Lalexf :rotfl:

Can't there be a private session for this chatter. It is really old having to skim through the posts trying to weed out the crap about the Husbands and BF business. The purpose is to gain and share information. A lot can be figured out by reading and not just starting new posts about the same information that can be found two pages away. Learn how to use the search feature. If you want to be of assistance to your significant other, fabulous for you and them. I personally am reaching the point that I don't even want to meet him because I know you will be there to do all the talking for him. Silence is golden my friends.

BTW, there are 12 step programs for the controlling, overbearing and bitchy girlfriend problems you seem to indulge in. Oh and let's not forget the whiny pity me party that you pull every time someone gets aggravated with your posts. Take the hint. It's old!

Step 1. admitting you are POWERLESS and your life has become unmanageable.

Right on - you're fierce!!

Right, cause the point of this forum is to personally attack the other members. That'll get all our questions answered.

Did I keep the post short enough for you esw2005?

Right, cause the point of this forum is to respond to the attacker???
Hey sub-stdrd phrsology girl,
ur response was 2 long. Try not responding next time. :rawk:j/k I know, I know, my response is long too but it was necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back