Im about to resign from this application for employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on dude, what kind of man are you talking like this....i see you are on the list for tulsa, have you talked to kevin hagar?

Oh come on...... I was joshing and if I hurt her feelings I will apologize.... and no I haven't met him.... Someone I need to know? met a couple other people there though.

Oh come on...... I was joshing and if I hurt her feelings I will apologize.... and no I haven't met him.... Someone I need to know? met a couple other people there though.
yeah he happens to be somebody you should know, hes the facility manager

ummm...I can be an overbearing significant other at times, does it matter that in this particular case I am the one that actually needs to be involved?

yeah he happens to be somebody you should know, hes the facility manager

Yeah, I will probably meet him sometime I am sure... I have just been able to meet a supervisor and some of the controllers who were all very nice and seemed like a great crew so I'm stoked! Did you apply?? If so what state, facility?

if you can provide one incident in which you were an overbearing significant other, you will free a FREE membership card, mug and SIGNED certificate of authenticity. but you MUST act now!

Once, I b*tched out my significant other into submission by insisting a pair of hideous shoes be returned that were bought without my authorization. This was when I was 15. I have had much practice since then.

I'm not sure if that counts as "overbearing", but I'm sure it's something bad!

Of course, now, I am perfect.

Yeah, I will probably meet him sometime I am sure... I have just been able to meet a supervisor and some of the controllers who were all very nice and seemed like a great crew so I'm stoked! Did you apply?? If so what state, facility?
lets just say i will be a little closer to where i am at right now (which is in norman)

Once, I b*tched out my significant other into submission by insisting a pair of hideous shoes be returned that were bought without my authorization. This was when I was 15. I have had much practice since then.

I'm not sure if that counts as "overbearing", but I'm sure it's something bad!

Of course, now, I am perfect.

Hahahahaha, and you think YOU'RE BAD. My poor Husband...

ok,i dont know what it is but everyone has been unbelievably funny today. the comments, people dressing in furry creature bondage gear.....is there a full moon out tonight?

Can't there be a private session for this chatter. It is really old having to skim through the posts trying to weed out the crap about the Husbands and BF business. The purpose is to gain and share information. A lot can be figured out by reading and not just starting new posts about the same information that can be found two pages away. Learn how to use the search feature. If you want to be of assistance to your significant other, fabulous for you and them. I personally am reaching the point that I don't even want to meet him because I know you will be there to do all the talking for him. Silence is golden my friends.

BTW, there are 12 step programs for the controlling, overbearing and bitchy girlfriend problems you seem to indulge in. Oh and let's not forget the whiny pity me party that you pull every time someone gets aggravated with your posts. Take the hint. It's old!

Step 1. admitting you are POWERLESS and your life has become unmanageable.

Can't there be a private session for this chatter. It is really old having to skim through the posts trying to weed out the crap about the Husbands and BF business. The purpose is to gain and share information. A lot can be figured out by reading and not just starting new posts about the same information that can be found two pages away. Learn how to use the search feature. If you want to be of assistance to your significant other, fabulous for you and them. I personally am reaching the point that I don't even want to meet him because I know you will be there to do all the talking for him. Silence is golden my friends.

BTW, there are 12 step programs for the controlling, overbearing and bitchy girlfriend problems you seem to indulge in. Oh and let's not forget the whiny pity me party that you pull every time someone gets aggravated with your posts. Take the hint. It's old!

Step 1. admitting you are POWERLESS and your life has become unmanageable.

Really though? Was all that necessary? Almost every thread at some point gets off track on here, I don't see why you'd find it necessary to pick on one particular person [or group of people]...you yourself just wasted space ranting about how much you hate someone else's post...it's not that hard to read through things and skip over others, if it takes that much energy out of you to manage that then I think you have bigger problems than having to see anyone else's miscellaneous posts. Damn.

I think you're all going to have a wake up call when you really, really love someone with your entire being. Then maybe you'll all be empathic to those who snoop, post on their love's behalf, or tend to speak of their significant other a bit more than necessary. I, for one, am guilty of that crime -- and in the past, whenever I saw it in others, I'd roll my eyes to oblivion. You'll see.

Besides, all of us here have lives outside of ATC, and we're bound to include a snippet here and there. I don't see the harm in that. If you want purely on-topic text, then perhaps, you should stick with faa.gov and not a public venue.

I think you're all going to have a wake up call when you really, really love someone with your entire being. Then maybe you'll all be empathic to those who snoop, post on their love's behalf, or tend to speak of their significant other a bit more than necessary. I, for one, am guilty of that crime -- and in the past, whenever I saw it in others, I'd roll my eyes to oblivion. You'll see.

Besides, all of us here have lives outside of ATC, and we're bound to include a snippet here and there. I don't see the harm in that. If you want purely on-topic text, then perhaps, you should stick with faa.gov and not a public venue.

Basically. Not only that, she doesn't post anything any more ridiculous or less researched than A LOT of the folks who comment on here already...it's only when someone has to be a dick about her presence that the convo seems to get off track. She's here looking for info just like everyone else, the process does affect her life as well. Sheesh.

There is an "ignore" feature under your "User CP" menu. Use it if you are bothered by someone's posts and it will edit them all out for you.

[modhat]The suggestion of the "Ignore" feature was a very good one.

Lots of discussions on JC wander, some more than others, but let's not let it wander too far, okay. I think this is a good item for discussion that I don't really want to move to the Lav.

With the latest software upgrade/change, there's a cool new feature that's kind of like a user's "wall" on Facebook. You can make comments on other user's "profile" pages. That's a great place for banter that is fun, but yet may not necessarily belong in a regular post.[/modhat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back