Im about to resign from this application for employment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall a posting of yours that said you already made reservations WITH OUT A PEPC CONFORMATION!!!.....Not to be a dick, but thats what you get.

If we're thinking of the same post, I believe she was talking about getting housing arrangements for OKC together, not the PEPC

You guys thought about getting married? Too bad folks find it so easy to shack up together nowadays. Let the flaming begin.:sarcasm:

oh...just for the record. we WERE given verbal confirmation for the 9th. so we thought with both an email asking what date and then a follow up confirmation that it would be ok. how silly of me!

again not trying to be rude...but first of verbal anything is nothing. And if you received an actual confirmation then it would of included the forms you would need to fill out...which I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you never received those.

I have been confirmed for NY on the 9th for weeks now..and I am still not going to make hotel reservations until I know my interview time...in case there are some changes.

and btw are you going to NY for the interview with him? Just wondering...and again not being mean at all about anything

Ok who really cares, things didn't turn out their way, they made a mistake, why are we harping on what they should or shouldn't have done? I'm not saying anyone's being rude I just don't see the point in beating a dead horse. Lindsay, you'd probably be better off having the actual applicant posting here from now on though lol...it does look kinda odd that you seem more inquisitive than he is

I didn't mean it in a mean way, I'm just saying...it attracts a lot of negative attention, apparently. If anything I'm wondering why he isn't as involved as you, I'm not knocking you for being interested. I think it's kinda cute that you're doing this much but I guess this place is "No Wives Allowed" haha [figuratively, of course]

I didn't mean it in a mean way, I'm just saying...it attracts a lot of negative attention, apparently. If anything I'm wondering why he isn't as involved as you, I'm not knocking you for being interested. I think it's kinda cute that you're doing this much but I guess this place is "No Wives Allowed" haha [figuratively, of course]
seriously....who cares what she does?? you arent her mom/dad....if she wants to help him out more power to her...at least she will have a better perspective on what she is to expect out of his schedule and whatnot....dont you people (and this is not directed at the person who i quoted) have better things to bitch about like what you'll have to wear to work

seriously....who cares what she does?? you arent her mom/dad....if she wants to help him out more power to her...at least she will have a better perspective on what she is to expect out of his schedule and whatnot....dont you people have better things to bitch about like what you'll have to wear to work

Ok I guess you wanted to disagree with someone tonight, because I clearly said that I thought it was cute she was this interested. I'm not bitching, I really don't care, in fact her posts don't bother ME at all...just more posts for me to read when I have nothing else better to do. I only said that so she wouldn't have to deal with people being on her back all the time when her bf should probably be the one asking these questions. She gets a gold star from me for even trying

lolol. its ok. really. im going to start my own forum anyways. forums.jetcareerapplicantsoverbearingsiginificantothers.com. what do ya think?

hahahaha...it's cool, what you're doing reminds me of something my mom would probably do for me. She probably already made up a name on here months before I did and has been posting under an alias. "Overbearing" isn't always such a bad thing:)

Ok I guess you wanted to disagree with someone tonight, because I clearly said that I thought it was cute she was this interested. I'm not bitching, I really don't care, in fact her posts don't bother ME at all...just more posts for me to read when I have nothing else better to do. I only said that so she wouldn't have to deal with people being on her back all the time when her bf should probably be the one asking these questions. She gets a gold star from me for even trying
and as i said, i wasnt really directing my comment towards you, i dont even know why i quoted you.

lolol. its ok. really. im going to start my own forum anyways. forums.jetcareerapplicantsoverbearingsignificantothers.com. what do ya think?

Lol, sounds like a plan to me, since no one apparently can stand someone not actually in the process posting here. Although you probably know as much about what's going on with the hiring process as the rest of us. Maybe can offer a different perspective (you know how our moodiness from not hearing back is effecting everyone else lol :panic:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back