Oh Delta LXXII

I don't like it when a transwoman seems like she's looking for a fight about misgendering. But I wasn't there, and I'm not going to watch video.

What I will tell you is that it • sucks to be misgendered. Especially when people are doing it on purpose—and they do. When they're corrected and ignore it, or even turn sir or ma'am into a slur, and you, as an ambassador for transfolk and the airlines, have to just suck it up and move on.

If you’d like, I can look up some definitions of “unreliable source” for you. They might even include examples of doctored video. *shrug*
A simple google search would show that the video is real. I mean I get you don’t like CC but come on lol.

A simple google search would show that the video is real. I mean I get you don’t like CC but come on lol.

Not sure if you’re new here, but CC intentionally posts stuff from the daily mail all the time.

A very significant portion of the time, it’s articles that have taken other reputable news sources’ work out of context and made totally false or misleading assertions.

Occasionally a DM article may actually not be incorrect or misleading. CC could avoid this all by just using a non-crappy source, but he doesn’t because he’s trolling.

Not sure if you’re new here, but CC intentionally posts stuff from the daily mail all the time.

A very significant portion of the time, it’s articles that have taken other reputable news sources’ work out of context and made totally false or misleading assertions.

Occasionally a DM article may actually not be incorrect or misleading. CC could avoid this all by just using a non-crappy source, but he doesn’t because he’s trolling.
Not new. Just couldn’t access my account I created so I had to make a new one. Haven’t posted since pre covid. Yea 90% of the time he’s a troll. Y’all are so trigger happy that anything he posts gets dismissed even if it’s true lol.

Not new. Just couldn’t access my account I created so I had to make a new one. Haven’t posted since pre covid. Yea 90% of the time he’s a troll. Y’all are so trigger happy that anything he posts gets dismissed even if it’s true lol.

Nah, he’s just wasting our time.

I used to read the links he posted, but as you say—if 90% of the time it’s trolling, why wouldn’t you dismiss what he posts?

Also, you can message @derg and get access to your old username…

I’m not trolling. I’ve stated before, DM is the only source I see that goes all in on terms of photos and videos of (whatever news topic). That’s my main reason for seeing it.

I’m not trolling you by posting about it.

• Haha
Reactions: HJB
You didn’t see me say anything about the veracity of the story. I simply asserted, as I always do, that his source is unreliable.

Here’s a typical example from a year ago:

I'm biased against crappy, unreliable sources of news.

It is absolutely stupid to use a source that is unreliable and untrustworthy, even if they are correct some times. Using that source requires you to double check that their source is legitimate, which is a complete waste of time. And just because they use a legitimate source for information in their story does not guarantee that they didn't change it, either.

I am not going to waste my time trying to figure out if DM is providing good information or not.

If anyone wants me, or anyone, to click a link in their post, they should use a trustworthy source.

Crap sources like DM will continue to be called out as sucky and unreliable, primarily so that other readers will be aware.

…and I’m sticking to my promise from back then, time permitting.

You didn’t see me say anything about the veracity of the story. I simply asserted, as I always do, that his source is unreliable.

Here’s a typical example from a year ago:

…and I’m sticking to my promise from back then, time permitting.
Ok. See many sources of the video posted.

I'm biased against crappy, unreliable sources of news.

It is absolutely stupid to use a source that is unreliable and untrustworthy, even if they are correct some times. Using that source requires you to double check that their source is legitimate, which is a complete waste of time. And just because they use a legitimate source for information in their story does not guarantee that they didn't change it, either.

I am not going to waste my time trying to figure out if DM is providing good information or not.

If anyone wants me, or anyone, to click a link in their post, they should use a trustworthy source.

Crap sources like DM will continue to be called out as sucky and unreliable, primarily so that other readers will be aware.

Back