CommuteAir Not CommutAir

Minuteman

“Dongola”

Looks like CommuteAir pilats are getting a 25%-ish raise.

“In addition, CommutAir will now pay its first officers a $25,000 annual retention bonus, with a $50,000 retention bonus for the airline’s captains. Those bonuses are paid out in monthly installments.” o_O

“With CommutAir’s growth comes a (slightly) new name and a new visual identity. CommutAir will rebrand to CommuteAir in the middle of next month and unveil a new logo, [company CEO] Hoefling said.

“We want to keep the excitement alive here with a new brand and a fresh look,” he said, speaking of the company’s momentum.”

How many meetings was it for

“What if…….we added an “e”?

Glad to see the group finally make some money.

In the era of wokeness, words change over time to suit us better. Apparently. So Airline it is. ;)

Man you made it to a major airline super fast and apparently not much PIC at all…that’s quite an accomplishment. Be proud! Don’t let an air line that gave a TBNT live in your head like this, it can’t be healthy.

Man you made it to a major airline super fast and apparently not much PIC at all…that’s quite an accomplishment. Be proud! Don’t let an air line that gave a TBNT live in your head like this, it can’t be healthy.

I never got any TBNT.

Anyway, it’s Delta. They are easy to make fun of because they are the most up tight in the industry. I never interviewed at Delta, but I’ve flown with guys who have and what they said only reinforced the preconceived notions about Delta Airlines. The arrogance is real.

Back