Spirit Airlines passenger zip-tied, arrested after assaulting flight attendants at airport

I'm a glass half-full kind of guy. I reckon that in the long-term this all just means that the scum of society are self-segregating to ride on the Spirits and Frontiers of the world, and the rest of us non-savages will be treated to an air-travel experience which isn't miserable. Or at least AS miserable. I flew Murcan the other day IN ECONOMY and FOR TWELVE HOURS and WITH A REGIONAL LEG and...it was stunningly genteel and serene. People were genuinely POLITE, if you can imagine such a thing in this day and age. I did catch a little case of the sniffles, but one can't blame the airline for the fact that we all have to breathe the same air as the swine.

I'm a glass half-full kind of guy. I reckon that in the long-term this all just means that the scum of society are self-segregating to ride on the Spirits and Frontiers of the world, and the rest of us non-savages will be treated to an air-travel experience which isn't miserable. Or at least AS miserable. I flew Murcan the other day IN ECONOMY and FOR TWELVE HOURS and WITH A REGIONAL LEG and...it was stunningly genteel and serene. People were genuinely POLITE, if you can imagine such a thing in this day and age. I did catch a little case of the sniffles, but one can't blame the airline for the fact that we all have to breathe the same air as the swine.

”I twist that thing to the left, it gets too hot, to the right it dries out my eyes… YOU PEOPLE LIVE LIKE ANIMALS!”

And so on and so forth.

37 criminal referrals, and north of 5000+ investigative and enforcement actions.

Last edited:

And so on and so forth.

37 criminal referrals, and north of 5000+ investigative and enforcement actions.

But ya know, there may be a chili-size on a number of diner menus, but there’s only one “Original Tommy Burger” where they specialize in it! :)

173257B5-5A2F-48FC-91C2-46709562FA22.gif

Here's another great one complete with nice armpit hairs (I don't have anything against it :p)

Here's another great one complete with nice armpit hairs (I don't have anything against it :p)

Watching that made me feel like I was at work., when Mesa or PHX PD pulls up to our backdoor in a squad car and a patient doesn't want to get out. Lol. They were nice though. We would have just gone hands-on dragged her out of the car by force.

Anyway, I'm gonna go with alcohol intoxication, or meth. But going to have to get a second expert opinion from @SlumTodd_Millionaire just to be sure. Also the guy at min. 1:12, who does he fly for?

Back