AS application question-employment history

Bid is award is being re-done but it showed most junior CA Airbus DOH 02/2017. Boeing most junior CA DOH 12/2016.

Let’s see how much it changes. Apparently the whole thing is done manually and some bids were stacked (stuck?) together and missed. Could change up results.

Bid is award is being re-done but it showed most junior CA Airbus DOH 02/2017. Boeing most junior CA DOH 12/2016.

Let’s see how much it changes. Apparently the whole thing is done manually and some bids were stacked (stuck?) together and missed. Could change up results.

Or they are pulling it back due to the widget rona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The odds of them calling are almost zero—~5000tt, only ~600tpic (jet), no degree, no job fairs, two checkride busts, and only one internal LOR. But I have my app in, because AS is where I want to work.

I'm going to guess that a number of those 1500 are pilots like me, with apps in but little realistic chance of being hired.

The odds of them calling are almost zero—~5000tt, only ~600tpic (jet), no degree, no job fairs, two checkride busts, and only one internal LOR. But I have my app in, because AS is where I want to work.

I'm going to guess that a number of those 1500 are pilots like me, with apps in but little realistic chance of being hired.
Glad to see you throw your hat in the ring. You’d mentioned before that you were comfortable and expected to Finish your career at your current spot. I took that to mean you weren’t going to try to move on. Happy you’ve decided otherwise.

Never say never! Maybe not this round. But as the "pilot shortage" becomes a pilot's market like it was in 2019, and different shops are fighting for talent, you never know. I too second that I'm glad that you're looking to move on. Put your app in and keep updating. Also don't quote me, but I think that AS dropped their degree requirement. I might only be "preferred" now.

EDIT:

Don't lose hope, Fox!

Glad to see you throw your hat in the ring. You’d mentioned before that you were comfortable and expected to Finish your career at your current spot. I took that to mean you weren’t going to try to move on. Happy you’ve decided otherwise.
I’ve been working to try to bring ALPA on board at the current shop, and that’s most of what keeps me here at the moment.

I don’t expect to be ABLE to move on, but I’m going to try. ^_^

Is your rec able to set up a CP meet and greet? (They’re on Zoom now)

Back