Some Delta Application Pointers

I would trade jammies to be at a great organization with a product I believe in... absolutely!

He just wants to dress like he was back in the Navy again....

“Bro, are you going to Lyft? Uber? Silvercar? How are you going to get there?”

“Walk. It’s two blocks”

A blimp driver could set foot on any flight deck and everyone would put down their pen or fork.

Actually it's one of those things I try to avoid talking about at work now. If it comes up it comes up, but I don't try to wave it in front of guys. But of course being on the junior airplane, I fly with a lot of junior FO's and they like to ask about how you got where you're at, and then it comes up.

Airline HR Response: Sorry, my friend, but the sprinkles were not evently spaced apart (lack of attention to detail), and you finished the cake in 30 minutes whereas our top candidates baked theirs in a whopping 15, and they also have a cake baking degree while you don't!! But for the price of $600, I can review your cake here at Center Confetti Advising (we help pilots bake excellent cakes and sweeten HR, pun intended).

:D:D:D

Buy video game console+denounce union=hired :bounce:

I know, I know, typical union busting not isolated to you know who.

Edit:smiley didn't show up

Who needs pointers??? Just have your mom be a senior CA, have a few years in the industry (along with your sister) and BOOM! Both get hired and even get an article written all about your vast 2 year flying career getting you to where you are now! Talk about box checkers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back