Some Delta Application Pointers

I forgot to finish the story. I gave Delta the TBNT, I was only there to try to poach some of the candidates from going to Delta and bring them over to SkyWest
Once you get on board remember to start thinking about regional pilot recruiting when you get to cruise and are bored

Newest Delta interview question a lot of people are struggling on.

It’s a hypothetical, WWYD question:

You are the CA. You and the FAs are walking to the hotel shuttle area after a long day at work. Your F/O, Brandon, has fallen behind and is going slower than the rest of your crew. What do you say to get the FO to hurry up and catch up with you?

Newest Delta interview question a lot of people are struggling on.

It’s a hypothetical, WWYD question:

You are the CA. You and the FAs are walking to the hotel shuttle area after a long day at work. Your F/O, Brandon, has fallen behind and is going slower than the rest of your crew. What do you say to get the FO to hurry up and catch up with you?

If your uncle Jack, was stuck on the roof....

Anyone done the on line assessment for SJI recently? I just got an invite to do it, much to my complete surprise, and would like to get some gouge.

If you'd prefer to PM me, that works too.

Thanks

Last edited:
I used The Cut E prep website. I think it was $30. The games aren’t perfect but close enough. Probably could have done without it but was still nice to get some practice. For the personality assessment portion of it I didn’t do anything, just be yourself

Anyone done the on line assessment for SJI recently? I just got an invite to do it, much to my complete surprise, and would like to get some gouge.

If you'd prefer to PM me, that works too.

Thanks
Check out RST Delta FB pages too lots of chatter there about it and such. Good info for next step of the interview too. Good luck!

The assessment is straight forward; identical to AA's assessment. RST has a gouge for the assessment along with interview prep.
EC is who you want to use for hypotheticals and HR.

Back