The Attack on the 2nd Amendment Continues

The media has to lie about guns. If we had a "gun violence" problem Iowa, Nebraska and Idaho would have streets flowing red with blood. The facts simply don't support the fear-mongering arguments of gun grabbers.

It's easy to attack the rights of law abiding citizens because they know we will follow the law. The criminals who want guns can just ask the ATF for them and when they're caught handing them over we can lose even more rights!

Trump was also a democrat back then :)
He still is.

The media has to lie about guns. If we had a "gun violence" problem Iowa, Nebraska and Idaho would have streets flowing red with blood. The facts simply don't support the fear-mongering arguments of gun grabbers.

Not really. None of those places have the population density to cover an alleyway with blood, let alone a street.

Guns don't kill people, right?

People kill people. And guerrillas.

But they do have higher concentrations of firearm ownership and if you read any article on CNN guns are the cause of all evil. I can't tell you how many times I've been relieved that the contents of my safe haven't gone on a killing spree.

People kill people. And guerrillas.

Guerrilla

CheHigh.jpg

Gorilla

636001135966205385-Harambe1.jpg

Back