daily pic

High Alpha's fine shot.

New SWA commuter airline with asymmetrical winglets. Can't say much for the paint job, though.

img_3537_1-jpg.28078

What are we looking at here? 757/767 retrofit with flatscreen and cursor control devices? Pretty neat!
Yep 767. Same avionics to the dreamliner..apparently all the new tankers will have these as well. They were almost done when I finished my internship but they had been working on it for almost 6 months.. Here's a crappy "before" pic and some after pics

ndNe6xb.jpg

K3pA2pn.jpg

Yep 767. Same avionics to the dreamliner..apparently all the new tankers will have these as well. They were almost done when I finished my internship but they had been working on it for almost 6 months.. Here's a crappy "before" pic and some after pics

ndNe6xb.jpg

K3pA2pn.jpg

Nice! Which airline is doing this? Im still looking forward to seeing how the Delta maddogs are gonna look with the new set up.

ndNe6xb.jpg

K3pA2pn.jpg
As a sort of avionics tech I cannot even begin to imagine what is involved in a conversion of that magnitude. Holy crap.

Nice! Which airline is doing this? Im still looking forward to seeing how the Delta maddogs are gonna look with the new set up.

Purple and Orange! This is the first one being done..and is the test bed for the entire platform.

As a sort of avionics tech I cannot even begin to imagine what is involved in a conversion of that magnitude. Holy crap.

I spoke with the lead MX guy in charge who has said it's been a complete nightmare...They realized this being the first one there would be some hurdles but not this many..

It's going to happen. Mods are scheduled to start once the summer schedule winds down.

You don't actually believe that do you? ;) Where is my tablet? @Derg :D you would definitely know more about it than I would but I'm currently in the schoolhouse and no one has said anything very encouraging about the project actually being realized.

Last edited:
That mod looks similar to what they did to the 757 here... middle panel kept in classic mode..but PDF/MFD got changed.

EQfPtsM.jpg

2iOYKUs.jpg

Back