daily pic

8aju2enu.jpg

2y7ytu8u.jpg

Just a little bit of money in golf.

Favorite from Work this week so far. I'm working the operations side(managing all gates, counters, baggage claims/belts, ect) most of this week, so lots of time for photos. Sun Country was holding for Air France, normally they'd hold on the parallel taxiway...but I haz idea so I told my coworker "Tell Sun Country to take the West Line when Air France starts moving, I'm gonna run down to the roof real quick". :)

N713SY with Air France A380 at SFO by ChasenSFO, on Flickr

Favorite from Work this week so far. I'm working the operations side(managing all gates, counters, baggage claims/belts, ect) most of this week, so lots of time for photos. Sun Country was holding for Air France, normally they'd hold on the parallel taxiway...but I haz idea so I told my coworker "Tell Sun Country to take the West Line when Air France starts moving, I'm gonna run down to the roof real quick". :)

N713SY with Air France A380 at SFO by ChasenSFO, on Flickr

That moment when you realize that you can move hundreds of tons of metal and people in any way you see fit, solely for the purpose of taking a photograph.

You don't actually believe that do you? ;) Where is my tablet? @Derg :D you would definitely know more about it than I would but I'm currently in the schoolhouse and no one has said anything very encouraging about the project actually being realized.
MD90 fleet first starting with 9201 as the prototype a/c. Hangar Planning already has it scheduled.;) Tablet is a Flight Ops program so I don't know anything about that.

I got to sit in a Falcon 50 today. First business jet I've ever set foot in. Couldn't help but take a crappy front-camera 'selfie'.

6usutapa.jpg

At Alicante ALC in Spain

P1080322.1.jpg

Wind turbine farms along the Spanish Coast.
Largest concentration is bottom center, then on the right, then a couple strips toward the far left.

P1080345.1.jpg

Back