So, what so you do?

dvtpilot

Always a question on the overnight while sitting at the bar. Since I am tired of the remarks when explaining that I'm a pilot, I've come up with two fake jobs to use as an excuse. They are: aluminum tubing distribution and I sell rubber O rings wholesale.

So, in the spirit of the thread......what do you do?

Mexican cartel representative
Knight of the Realm
Underwater Firefighter
Amateur League Duck Duck Goose Referee
Non-practicing Hare Krishna

I generally dont mind answering the questions thet go along with explaining that im a pilot but I googled some a while ago to entertain myself and rotate through them now and then. It's even better when you're commuting in uniform and use them to answer the inevitable "so, are you a pilot?" question.

Try being a cop. It's even worse. Since I fly part time, I usually end up telling people I'm a pilot just to avoid the "can I ask you a question about a ticket I got?". When on duty, you can not even get into the store to get a cup of coffee without getting barraged by questions.

Try being a cop. It's even worse. Since I fly part time, I usually end up telling people I'm a pilot just to avoid the "can I ask you a question about a ticket I got?". When on duty, you can not even get into the store to get a cup of coffee without getting barraged by questions.
"Can I hold it?" must get old.
scaled.php

Test marketer for positive thinking. Doritoes Rep. Rep for Maker's with the specific focus of figuring out how much Maker's it requires for an otherwise sensible and sane woman to sleep with a random stranger at a bar. Really, the possibilities are endless. Use them to your Advantage.

Some people see a Problem. A wise man sees an Opportunity.

I actually just say that I'm a charter pilot. Most people don't really know what that is, anyway. Interest usually wanes when they figure out that I don't work for a company they recognize. :)

I sell couch insurance.

* 10,000 bonus points for first person to identify the reference.

Highlight, right-click, search Google for "..."

Grosse Point Blank

bronco21016 +10,000 Bonus points...

I like Port-a-potty salesman.

I go with the tried and true, piano player in a Nawlins brothel. The one I recently heard but haven't tried yet is, MC at a strip club.

Dolphin trainer all the way.

Heinz Getwellvet. I am trainer of dolphins. You want to talk to de dolphin, you talk to me!

I've used so many different covers... I'd have to say my favorite is health inspector. It's a great way to get a girl to leave the bar/restaurant with you.

The Fez said:
Heinz Getwellvet. I am trainer of dolphins. You want to talk to de dolphin, you talk to me!

I've used so many different covers... I'd have to say my favorite is health inspector. It's a great way to get a girl to leave the bar/restaurant with you.

Nice!

Back