Pilot Shortage ???

Great. Now please go tell all the Comair, PNCL, and other regional pilots this so we don't have to be constantly bombarded with why big ole mean poopypants Delta is ruining their career.

You'll never convince pilots to stop blaming each other and start blaming the real problem: management. That's just an unfortunate fact of life in this business. Pilots go after the easy target: each other.

What DALPA negotiates is not influenced in even a minute way by any regional pilot, nor is what Comair negotiates in any way influenced by any mainline pilot.

While perhaps true by the letter of the law, it's the most ridiculous statement I've ever read on the Internet. And that's going a ways. Perhaps we need to define our terms, here?

Screw that, I'll keel 'em furst! :) :sarcasm:

Sent from my TRS-80
'Cuse me while I do some "Honeydos."
3675.jpg

The song remains the same. Until the dudes who have done their time in the trenches and gotten pooped on for their trouble decide to get pooped on some more to bring it all under one big tent, it'll be the same political game of musical chairs, everyone angling in their self-righteous Indignation to cut someone else out of the shrinking bounty. Them Managers are pretty Smert, it turns out. They know that a sense of disenfranchisement will win out over a sense of fair play every time. And now that there are (at least) two sides, it'll perpetual War and Division until one side or the other decides to take in the shorts for the Greater Good. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

Epic lesson in Human Nature, though!

Nah, more of the Zylon base station CPU. Jump.

Sent from my TRS-80

My mother? I'll tell you about my mother... ***whaaaaaam***

Sent from my TRS-80

Back