Pinnacle 1113 Term Sheet to the Pilots

For once I can read this and not feel sick.

I do feel sorry for my friends still at 9E that are still dealing with all of this.

That is sickening, I do not see how they will stay in business. No one will vote yes for that crap and clearly the company is in no better position. Asking for a contract that would make Gojetsss or even Silver's compensation more attractive is sad.

Just read it. I would tell them to go to hell. That job isn't worth having. Not something I would typically say, but in this case, "STFD" is appropriate.

It's just like politics. Start bargaining from a absolutely ridiculous point, and then look like a great compromiser when you concede a good bunch, but still end up 10 miles to the right of anything sane.

Do they not have any women FOs at 9E. That language seems geared to men only?o_O

"Delete paragraph c and revise paragraph b to read:
A First Officer may not be awarded a change in Category
(status and/or equipment) until he is awarded an upgrade to
Captain."

Do they not have any women FOs at 9E. That language seems geared to men only?o_O

"Delete paragraph c and revise paragraph b to read:
A First Officer may not be awarded a change in Category
(status and/or equipment) until he is awarded an upgrade to
Captain."
The Definitions sections states that when "he" is used in the contract it is a reference to the "pilot" and is not gender specific. Rather, it is used this way to simplify and cut down on words within the contract.

If I still worked there, I'd go in tomorrow and drop a deuce on operations floor and proclaim it to me "my concession"

I hate that place with all the hate in my heart.

That is sickening, I do not see how they will stay in business. No one will vote yes for that crap and clearly the company is in no better position. Asking for a contract that would make Gojetsss or even Silver's compensation more attractive is sad.

Nope. There are already people in the "it's not THAT bad" crowd. I think almost to a one of them are single and this is their first "real" job....

If anybody thinks that this is not that bad they need their brain replaced. The highest paid FO on property would be paid less the a second year FO at ExpressJet. Add to that horrible benefits, no min day, 50% deadhead, and basically no premium pay our earning power would be nothing. This would be the worst contract in the industry.

Nope. There are already people in the "it's not THAT bad" crowd. I think almost to a one of them are single and this is their first "real" job....

Not really surprised by that at all. Still sad that they don't think it's that bad.

Back