Pinnacle 1113 Term Sheet to the Pilots

I like the parts that state pilots will use their own credit cards for fuel and the company will reimburse them, and that they must fuel their own planes to save on costs further.

You know what happened today? Pilots asking for flight records. May be a record in number. Resignations were limited to those who were called with class dates in the next 2-3 weeks. I can only imagine those applying to other carriers today, that yesterday, were a "I would apply at XYZ if things went realy bad" I can't even count the FB friends posting about applying, many well over 1000TJPIC that said they were planning on staying for family/QOL.

We'll know it's really bad when some of those super senior guys in MEM actually go back to school to get their degree so they can go to FedEx. The small pond those big fish so love just got toxic waste dumped in it....

I don't have a problem with "outing" someone. Does anyone really think the Internet is anonymous?

I strongly disagree. People have an expectation of this being an anonymous place to chat unless they decide to provide their real identity. Someone making that decision for them isn't cool. And I say this even though I think Cherokee could use a little comeuppance.

I strongly disagree. People have an expectation of this being an anonymous place to chat unless they decide to provide their real identity. Someone making that decision for them isn't cool. And I say this even though I think Cherokee could use a little comeuppance.

He will just deny that he is the person named anyways. Then he is back to the unnamed person that is Cherokee Cruiser. Even though most of the 9E guys know who he really is.

How long before someone firebombs One Commerce?

I vote its someone with at least 15 years at the company.. us young guys have too much to lose.

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...
Office Space references are ALWAYS funny and appropriate.

I'd agree, but if you act and speak in a manner that makes it easy to identify, then I think you lose that expectation to privacy. Beyond that, nothing in here is private, so expecting privacy is stupid. If you don't want people to figure out who you are, then don't post.

This is why you don't say stuff here that you wouldn't say in person... People will find out

I'd agree, but if you act and speak in a manner that makes it easy to identify, then I think you lose that expectation to privacy. Beyond that, nothing in here is private, so expecting privacy is stupid. If you don't want people to figure out who you are, then don't post.

This is why you don't say stuff here that you wouldn't say in person... People will find out

It's not that hard. The person in question posts almost the same things word for word on here, APC and AirlinkPilots. Not sure how he still has access to AP unless someone is letting him use their account to lurk as he's no longer a 9E employee....

The health insurance offering is practically worthless. ER visits, $250 copay and then they only cover 20%...shamefull. The HRA costs will come straight out of their reduced wages, making them even more pathetic.

It doesn't matter who you know or don't know. There's zero reason to call someone out by their name on a public forum. I've never done that to anyone. You are free to share your opinions (and for the record, that's all it was: MY opinions). You can disagree to the 10th degree, and often I do, but you'll never see me disclosing someone's personal name in an attempt to call out. It's a low blow. I don't care what you write, or what your opinions are, or what my opinions are. It's the internet, it's a forum, people have differing opinions. Name calling has no place for it. It's a low that I've never resorted to, no matter how I feel about the other poster. Thanks to whoever did edit it out.

ATN pilot, I've always disagreed with your union views and such, but I've gained a level of respect for your posts, for defending what is right. Thank you.

As for the AP forum, they "say" they remove access when you leave, but it is obvious that they don't. They'll remove the vocal ones immediately. There have been guys on that forum who left before I did and still have access.

ATN, you do realize you took someone being outed by their first name buried deep in a post that I myself zoomed over without thinking twice and turned it into everyone knowing and wanting to see? If no one had said anything then it would be a dead issue but now it has gained recognition both through this post and by how it continues to show popularity in the forum. Things aren't big deals until you make them one.

ATN, you do realize you took someone being outed by their first name buried deep in a post that I myself zoomed over without thinking twice and turned it into everyone knowing and wanting to see? If no one had said anything then it would be a dead issue but now it has gained recognition both through this post and by how it continues to show popularity in the forum. Things aren't big deals until you make them one.

You may not have noticed, but people who work at Pinnacle I'm sure recognized the name and noticed it.

Furthermore, I sincerely doubt any of them give half a waste product. If you don't work there anymore, they have no gripe...

Furthermore, I sincerely doubt any of them give half a waste product. If you don't work there anymore, they have no gripe...

Gripe, gripe, gripe.........doesn't matter where you work. If you're a pilot, you're griping about something. :D

As it pertains to PCL.....well, those gripes are more than valid, unlike many others. :eek:

Back