Kansas City PEPC

They got my lasik paperwork, and said that everything else on my medical is clear (drug mmpi etc) so now it's just waiting for security I guess.... :nana2:

Nice.....did you call your regional flight surgeons office?:rolleyes:

I'm going to make that call next week.

Anyone else have none of their security clearance references receive anything yet? I am sure I am just being over anxious but it is always nice to know other people are in the same boat!

Anyone else have none of their security clearance references receive anything yet? I am sure I am just being over anxious but it is always nice to know other people are in the same boat!

None of mine received anything yet!

Anyone know if all your medical clearances have to come through before the gov will process your security clearance?

Anyone know if all your medical clearances have to come through before the gov will process your security clearance?

No. My medical was on hold, waiting for my doc to fax in some notes, but the ladies in the flight surgeons office said that it is separate from my security clearances.

And one of my referrences called me today and said she got paperwork to fill out, so I guess the ladies were right.

No. My medical was on hold, waiting for my doc to fax in some notes, but the ladies in the flight surgeons office said that it is separate from my security clearances.

And one of my referrences called me today and said she got paperwork to fill out, so I guess the ladies were right.

Wasn't sure if the FAA went in any order or if everything is just sent out all at once. I have to get a follow up done for my medical clearance and was hoping everything was still being worked on. Call me paranoid, but like everyone else, I don't need any more lengthy delays.

My references finally received their scantrons today.

Anyone know what happens when investigations is unable to contact one of your employers or references? Do they expect every scantron to get back to them? I know at least 2 of my past managers are no longer with the companies where I worked. And at least one of the businesses has closed down. What worries me the most is that one of my actual references moved and didn't forward her mail yet so she hasn't received the scantron.:panic:

Anyone know what happens when investigations is unable to contact one of your employers or references? Do they expect every scantron to get back to them? I know at least 2 of my past managers are no longer with the companies where I worked. And at least one of the businesses has closed down. What worries me the most is that one of my actual references moved and didn't forward her mail yet so she hasn't received the scantron.:panic:

no one really knows... However,I have a supervisor that has moved on as well. So, I imagine that they expect to receive a percentage of scantrons back. They possibly can't expect a 100% return.

A friend of mine got his two scantrons today...I'm going to assume the 2 other people got theirs also as we all live in the same zipcode.

Sometimes its hard to be patient. I thought While I am waiting I would go and try to get a tour of ZLC. Well they said that I can't get a tour until I am out of oklahoma city or unless I am going the non pepc route then I get a small tour. It sounded kind of like bunk but I didn't want to argue with the guy. Here's for hoping I can get one once I get my FOL

Sometimes its hard to be patient. I thought While I am waiting I would go and try to get a tour of ZLC. Well they said that I can't get a tour until I am out of oklahoma city or unless I am going the non pepc route then I get a small tour. It sounded kind of like bunk but I didn't want to argue with the guy. Here's for hoping I can get one once I get my FOL

thats crap...just call and ask to talk to the Training Manager. Me, and 3 other people scheduled for employment at ZNY (and we went to the KC PEPC) are going on a tour tomorrow morning. it took about a week to set up. so you can DEFINITELY do it.

Talking to the CTI coordinators at ERAU (take that for what its worth) during a final exam at DAB on Friday, she said that for CTI students- who need not take ATC Basics- the current earliest opening for classes is March 18th for Center en routers to begin non-radar lab.

For those airline boys, like myself, who originally had the mindset that an airline career was the way to go- and who were drawn to the goal of flying a regional jet on the River Visual at DCA following a Cactus 733 only 4 nm ahead of you only to loose track of that traffic in the smog around DC and then getting too high on the LDA localizer/ glide trying to find a blasted 737 and having to descend at 1000 fpm at 143 knots Vapp with the autothrottles apposing your commands to flight idle…. well, for ATCS applicants needing to take ATC Basics who are en route students, classes are open in mid February with traditionally two 25-day classes a month, normally 10-15 seats in size.

Local Controllers at DCA rock!

Back