You know you are an airline pilot when...

...you're at home and someone calls on the phone for your wife and you tell them, "Standby, I'll see if she's here..."

Kevin

You're wife's driving. At evey intersection you say "Clear Right"...

Your wife sleeps like a baby when you're flying an airplane, but thinks you're moments from killing her in a car! :)

You use the intercom function on your cordless phone. When the wife answers, you ask for a Coke...

Just duck after you realize what you just did :bandit:

That's a splendid idea! Perhaps when she serves luncheon, I'll finish up, place my napkin over the plate and put it behind my seat! :)

That's a splendid idea! Perhaps when she serves luncheon, I'll finish up, place my napkin over the plate and put it behind my seat! :)

Well, as a man happily married to a FA.....

Let me know how it goes....;)

You feel like a senile old fool when looking for your car in the employee parking lot at the end of a 4 day. It took me about 10 minutes yesterday.

You feel like a senile old fool when looking for your car in the employee parking lot at the end of a 4 day. It took me about 10 minutes yesterday.

:rotfl:HILARIOUS!! Also, sad but true. That's why I ALWAYS park by the same bus shelter so I don't get too disoriented! :buck:
Thank God for remote locks as well as I usually have to click on them to hear my car "chirp!" :banghead:

BTW, I'm more senile than you, apparently! I have problems returning from a day trip! :panic:

You use the intercom function on your cordless phone. When the wife answers, you ask for a Coke...

Just duck after you realize what you just did :bandit:

Bill uses the intercom to call downstairs and ask me to start the coffee pot. :buck:

I have never, EVER, in my life lost my car keys.

But, I used to lose my car all the damn time.

It was small, white, and hard to find in a crowded parking lot, especially if it was covered in snow. I would park in the same general area every time, but I'd still spend at least 5 minutes looking for the damn thing after every 4 day. One December when I was teaching in DFW, I'd get back to the ORD parking lot after commuting back, and every time I got back it had snowed and I had to dig the thing out.

You're wife's driving. At evey intersection you say "Clear Right"...

That kills me!!! I've caught myself doing it so many times!!

here is one:

You are deep into your book/magazine/newspaper and your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend is trying to talk to you and the only way you hear them is when they put your airlines Callsign in front of your name or use it to begin a sentence.

Bill uses the intercom to call downstairs and ask me to start the coffee pot. :buck:

Now when he gets a little more PIC under his belt, he'll be telling you he wants it "Double Black" -- might only be a JFK thing!

(That's two filter packs, you pre-verts.)

Now when he gets a little more PIC under his belt, he'll be telling you he wants it "Double Black" -- might only be a JFK thing!

(That's two filter packs, you pre-verts.)

I always order mine "Hot, wet, topless and black!"

That goes over big with the F/A's...:laff:

Kevin

Back