WN Hiring

Stressed? I work at AA thank you very much.

You guys don’t have any loyalty do you? I’m seriously hardcore. I’ve been literally eating my own guts for years on these boards trying to educate the uneducated and provide a forum resource for the cadets to get real world answers. No distress here brah. I’m never surprised at what I hear on the forums. Actually I truly feel sorry for a good many of you that are stuck at dead end carriers and can’t seem to handle the success of AA, Envoy and the flow.
I'm not your brah.

I'll try to suffer it out at my deadend job until I retire, if only I was cadet material.

Major thread drift here. The Envoy and AA hiring threads are down the hall to the left.

Back on topic... hiring at Southwestern trailways. Lots of rumors for 2022 but no hard numbers.

Still have 500 FOs on long term leave and we are told they won't be back until 1Q 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys don’t have any loyalty do you? I’m seriously hardcore. I’ve been literally eating my own guts for years on these boards trying to educate the uneducated and provide a forum resource for the cadets to get real world answers. No distress here brah. I’m never surprised at what I hear on the forums. Actually I truly feel sorry for a good many of you that are stuck at dead end carriers and can’t seem to handle the success of AA, Envoy and the flow.

1626658341183.gif

Still have 500 FOs on long term leave and we are told they won't be back until 1Q 2022
Is the new rumor no recalls until then or finishing up by then? Last I heard was the town hall with crew planning saying ExTO recalls starting in October and running through the new year. I’m really close to the top of the list for involuntary recall so it really doesn’t matter too much to me as I’ll be headed back as soon as they pull the trigger. I just wish I knew when they were going to pull it.

The mere fact that you work there deters more people than you try to attract.

Just met a new hire at a certain pax legacy who left AA after a year. I asked why. He said simply, “that place sucks.”
It goes the other way to. People make those choices for a variety of reasons. And yeah, if you were a new hire last year, it probably did suck. But , The way people talk on here, you’d think you’d be better at a caravan operator than AA. Operationally has been tough at AA the last couple of month but other airlines have had hiccups in the recovery as well. APA is a weak, dysfunctional, union and a lot of these issues can be tied back to them. APA also seems to enjoy getting in TV whenever they can to try to take cheap shots of the company, as if that has been working. Anyways, as long as the wheels keep turning here, pending where covid goes, movement will be pretty quick.

I'm surprisingly pleased about the comments here. I agree. Southwest is nothing but a cattle car. Always has been. There's a reason that AA has the frequently flyer loyalty that they do based on the numbers in the program.

1. Don’t be a rectal thermometer.
2. Don’t apply
3. There are better ways to seek attention.
4. Your KDA sticker doesn’t work.

It goes the other way to. People make those choices for a variety of reasons. And yeah, if you were a new hire last year, it probably did suck. But , The way people talk on here, you’d think you’d be better at a caravan operator than AA. Operationally has been tough at AA the last couple of month but other airlines have had hiccups in the recovery as well. APA is a weak, dysfunctional, union and a lot of these issues can be tied back to them. APA also seems to enjoy getting in TV whenever they can to try to take cheap shots of the company, as if that has been working. Anyways, as long as the wheels keep turning here, pending where covid goes, movement will be pretty quick.

I have no dislike for AA… I was just poking fun at someone.

Back