WN Hiring

They have been saying 120 (2 classes of 60) new hires for a late 2021 class date, followed by classes of 60 twice a month into 2022. Id be shocked if they ran that many but that's what the buzz has been.

They have been saying 120 (2 classes of 60) new hires for a late 2021 class date, followed by classes of 60 twice a month into 2022. Id be shocked if they ran that many but that's what the buzz has been.

I've heard the 120, but haven't heard any official numbers for 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to buy an employee a ticket on Southpest for business last week. Even that made me feel dirty.

Had to ride them a few years ago on personal business, and on a paid ticket since I had to get there and back.

It was on a very random city pair and they were the only ones that went remotely that way, so it worked out.

I will say it seemed like they had toned down their cabin shenanigans significantly, and it was just another metal tube. Maybe low load factor helped.

On the return leg I was carrying an animal in the cabin. I went to pay the fee and based on the level of surprise with the agents, I’m the only person ever in the history of commercial aviation to pay the pet fee and not claim it was a support animal.

I'm surprisingly pleased about the comments here. I agree. Southwest is nothing but a cattle car. Always has been. There's a reason that AA has the frequently flyer loyalty that they do based on the numbers in the program.

I'm surprisingly pleased about the comments here. I agree. Southwest is nothing but a cattle car. Always has been. There's a reason that AA has the frequently flyer loyalty that they do based on the numbers in the program.

A793B569-107D-4E25-86CF-61FA132450D5.jpeg

Here are the best frequent flyer programs:
  1. United Airlines - MileagePlus
  2. Alaska Airlines - Mileage Plan
  3. Hawaiian Airlines - HawaiianMiles
  4. Delta Air Lines - SkyMiles
  5. American Airlines - AAdvantage

Airlines with most loyal passengers.
  1. JetBlue
  2. Air Canada
  3. Delta
  4. United
  5. Tie: Southwest and WestJet
  6. American

Here are the best frequent flyer programs:
  1. United Airlines - MileagePlus
  2. Alaska Airlines - Mileage Plan
  3. Hawaiian Airlines - HawaiianMiles
  4. Delta Air Lines - SkyMiles
  5. American Airlines - AAdvantage

Airlines with most loyal passengers.
  1. JetBlue
  2. Air Canada
  3. Delta
  4. United
  5. Tie: Southwest and WestJet
  6. American

I should have figured. Listen, anybody can pull any old article out of the hat that will fit their narrative. The fact is, these articles are written by those who have an obvious bias against American for one reason or another. Go do any search out there and you'll find that AA consistently ranks at or near the top in most of these type surveys.

I should have figured. Listen, anybody can pull any old article out of the hat that will fit their narrative. The fact is, these articles are written by those who have an obvious bias against American for one reason or another. Go do any search out there and you'll find that AA consistently ranks at or near the top in most of these type surveys.
Why don’t YOU do that. My search came up with same kind of results as @MikeFavinger did, i.e. lucky to make the top five.

(Even more fun when not limited to domestic carriers, I’ll bet!)

Really?! Been on an AA flight in the last 6 months? Been in the terminal in DFW or CLT?

You have got to be kidding me. Our product is abysmal. Our culture is in the toilet. Our passengers are treated like crap.

But hey, we have a special, limited-time offer, available only in flight!

What was that you were saying about anyone can pull out an article to fit their narrative?

Really?! Been on an AA flight in the last 6 months? Been in the terminal in DFW or CLT?

You have got to be kidding me. Our product is abysmal. Our culture is in the toilet. Our passengers are treated like crap.

But hey, we have a special, limited-time offer, available only in flight!
The company had me deadhead on American from RSW to LAS through DFW. It wasn't a bad experience. But that might be because you have Dr. Pepper. That made my day.

Back