WiscAir - Pro Aire Cargo

Any other air cargo companies in the twin cities area? besides you guys, airnet, and amf, any others come to mind?

Capitol Cities has a couple of runs. They're based out of PIR but the runs are STP to somewhere in Iowa.

Bemidji Airlines is the main UPS feeder, primarily Minnesota and Iowa, I think. Several runs out of MSP.

Mountain Air Cargo runs an ATR up to Duluth and back (although I think that's actually based in DLH).

IFL runs a Falcon up north and Kalitta show up from time to time but I don't believe either are based in the cities.

does 650 start each day down in ANE? I hear that one everyday when i overfly MOT

Yup. ANE-FAR-Y19 (or BIS depending on weather and/or fuel) then up to MOT. Land around 0930, sit in MOT until 17:10-ish and do the whole thing in reverse. Back in ANE around 2010.

My life 10-12 days a month. Thankfully I share the run with another dude or it'd be 22 days a month in Minot, and nobody should have to face that. Even people who live in Minot.

Sounds like a good gig. Brings back good memories seeing those airport identifiers again. I was up in MN in June and did a circle approach to mins with AirT at FCM, real flying! :)

Will I flew over you yesterday morning. I heard you get handed off to FAR approach from 126.1. Those TS's were actually up to 460+ like the controllers were blabbering about.

Yup. ANE-FAR-Y19 (or BIS depending on weather and/or fuel) then up to MOT. Land around 0930, sit in MOT until 17:10-ish and do the whole thing in reverse. Back in ANE around 2010.

My life 10-12 days a month. Thankfully I share the run with another dude or it'd be 22 days a month in Minot, and nobody should have to face that. Even people who live in Minot.

well If you flew back to ANE this past Eve..i worked ya into fargo approach, and outta fargo approach. gave you OLLEE by axn.

well If you flew back to ANE this past Eve..i worked ya into fargo approach, and outta fargo approach. gave you OLLEE by axn.

That was moi. I always like a shortcut. Especially on Friday when I'm exhausted and just want to get the heck home, pop open a beer and not think about airplanes.

After three days in Minot my brain, it doesn't function very well. :)

That was moi. I always like a shortcut. Especially on Friday when I'm exhausted and just want to get the heck home, pop open a beer and not think about airplanes.

After three days in Minot my brain, it doesn't function very well. :)

I hear ya. I usually get you guys OLLEE right outta fargo... I was a lil slow last night :)

Will I flew over you yesterday morning. I heard you get handed off to FAR approach from 126.1. Those TS's were actually up to 460+ like the controllers were blabbering about.

I bet you actually went around them like the soft airline kitty cat you are. :)

(And I was probably right there with you, just a lot lower and a lot slower, deviating all over hell and back and leaving stains on the carpet like the soft freight puppy dog I am.)

I bet you actually went around them like the soft airline kitty cat you are. :)

(And I was probably right there with you, just a lot lower and a lot slower, deviating all over hell and back and leaving stains on the carpet like the soft freight puppy dog I am.)

Direct BRD Direct DTW didn't flinch by more than a mile! However we didn't have PAX with either.....

Do you guys typically work the same sector? Like the 124.2/126.1 or is different every time you work?

We typically certified on 6 or so sectors (AT ZMP) and work between then all the time. 124.2 and 126.1 are on the same sector. if you fly in Northern MN, 98% of NODAK, and 80% of SODAK, those are the airspaces i work

We typically certified on 6 or so sectors (AT ZMP) and work between then all the time. 124.2 and 126.1 are on the same sector. if you fly in Northern MN, 98% of NODAK, and 80% of SODAK, those are the airspaces i work
Thanks!!! When I used to work at paccair it felt like I was always talking to the same people every day(going from ANE to FAR,FSD,PIR,ABR,BIS,MOT). Even now a days when I make it up that way the voices still sound the same(its comforting). MSP Center! :rawk:

Back