Will go anywhere.

saria19

I have commercial ASEL and AMEL plus a CFI and a CFII. Current time is just over 300 hours.

As I said in the title, I'll go anywhere.

I have commercial ASEL and AMEL plus a CFI and a CFII. Current time is just over 300 hours.

As I said in the title, I'll go anywhere.

1) Where did you get your ratings- AMEL-CFII?
2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3) What are your pay requirements/Special Needs?
4) Do you currently Instruct or Other job and have a resume?
5) What is your Ultimate Goal in Aviation- 121/135/91..etc etc..
6) Why should you be hired with 300hrs when other applicants with 3 times that amount are being turned away for CFI jobs. What makes you stand out.

PM those questions, take some time with them, and MIGHT be able to help ya out. NO guarentees, but know a guy that like some low low time CFIs that way he can TRAIN them the way HE LIKES.

6) Why should you be hired with 300hrs when other applicants with 3 times that amount are being turned away for CFI jobs. What makes you stand out.

PM those questions, take some time with them, and MIGHT be able to help ya out. NO guarentees, but know a guy that like some low low time CFIs that way he can TRAIN them the way HE LIKES.

Doesn't follow directions...:dunno:

Oh come on. Give the man a break. I did originally mess up and accidentally posted my replies when I thought that I had PMed them.

1. I thought I was doing the right thing by going to college to get my ratings.:D
2. Unless I get lucky I see myself still struggling to get what I want in aviation in 5 years from now.:D
3. Pay requirements as a 300 TT pilot ...well just pay me the flight time for now.:D
4. not really :D
5. After ten years in aviation my ultimate goal now these days is to make enough money for an average living. :D
6. Because I want to pass on knowledge to others about flying even if it means I can't log any flight time for it and for someone else to train me more in this forever learning field of aviation. :cool:

I'm willing to go overseas, as long as where I go is peaceful. And the general population has no problem with independent women.

WTF does that honestly mean?

I can assume that it means that she will go anywhere as long as they wont hang her in the public square for being a woman who is making a career doing a "Mans Job".

Believe it or not but there are some countries out there who still dont provide women with the same rights as they give to men.

I can assume that it means that she will go anywhere as long as they wont hang her in the public square for being a woman who is making a career doing a "Mans Job".

Believe it or not but there are some countries out there who still dont provide women with the same rights as they give to men.

That is exactly what I mean. I've met plenty of people who still maintain such archaic ideals, and I'm not naive to the fact that there are whole cultures that would view me as a woman who needs to be "put in her proper place".

That is exactly what I mean. I've met plenty of people who still maintain such archaic ideals, and I'm not naive to the fact that there are whole cultures that would view me as a woman who needs to be "put in her proper place".

AMEN, sista. :pirate: Sometimes I got that feeling as a CFI at an FBo... The lines of "You look too pretty to be a pilot" got lame... Fast.

they got lame? so there was a time that a line like that worked?

Hmm.

*takes notes*

At first it was cute... When it was the old FBO fart that's an ex war bird pilot.. But when guys from American Fliers came up to McKinney from Addison and tried to pull it... Ugh. :whatever:

At first it was cute... When it was the old FBO fart that's an ex war bird pilot.. But when guys from American Fliers came up to McKinney from Addison and tried to pull it... Ugh. :whatever:
Further proving that you can get away with anything when you are old.

Come on retirement!

Back