Wife Has Yet To Fly WIth Me ????

Man.... talk about LAZY!!!
grin.gif

I got lucky. My wife sat back on a few PPL lessons and got a bit of an interest in it. She ended up taking about 3 lessons herself to fill the pinch hitter role. she can dail up 7700, 121.5, and land pretty well. Gotta love it.

[ QUOTE ]
What did they call her before she picked her name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a norwegian friend who's parents started calling him Ola til they decided upon that as his name. Unfortunately, he din't know they never reported his name to the Social Security Administration. When he went to get a driver's license he had to jump through all sorts of hoops to prove his name was not 'Baby Boy'.
grin.gif

Hell, I thought my name was "Dammit!", "NO!" and "Awwww Sh*t!" until I was 9...... and realized it was "Dumb*ss".
grin.gif

My beloved went flying with me just after I had been signed off for all the elementary aerobatic maneouvres. She insisted that she wanted to try some aeros. So, what the heck, let's give it a go.

Flying a Citabria we started with some chandelles and wingovers, then a loop or two (still enjoying it) and a barrell roll. Plenty of "are you OK darlin'?" "yes!" before the first spin was enough. We flew some straight and level sightseeing then back to home. So far so good: "what a trooper!" I thought.

Cue forward two weeks and we're heading off in a Cherokee somewhere. She spots another Citabria a couple of miles south of us doing some loops. "Far out! Did we do that! Oh crikey, no way, I was braver than I thought!!!"

Haven't flown aeros with her again.

Still, she always loved being able to waltz into the office on Monday mornings to be able to say "oh, we just flew down the coast to the beach at Moruya for a picnic" to win the water cooler boasting rights!!

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
Still, she always loved being able to waltz into the office on Monday mornings to be able to say "oh, we just flew down the coast to the beach at Moruya for a picnic" to win the water cooler boasting rights!!

[/ QUOTE ] SEE doug.. that's what I want.. water cooler rights for the day and the "NO WAY"s that come from talking about it! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back