Why you should visit the helicopter forum

bullmastiff said:
Yes sir, prior AD enlisted Crewmember,,,,

Any of you duded know any Michigan National Guard pilota? Not the State I am heading, but had a few questions,as it is where I grew up. Thanks

AD? So, you shot them down, now you want to fly'em. Awesome.

I don't think I know pilots from Michigan. I know some from Illinois Pennsylvania. What state are you joining?

Luis

UH60driver said:
AD? So, you shot them down, now you want to fly'em. Awesome.

I don't think I know pilots from Michigan. I know some from Illinois Pennsylvania. What state are you joining?

Luis
Does he mean air-defense, or active duty there??

ChinookDriver said:
Does he mean air-defense, or active duty there??

Good catch. I thought he meant Air Defense branch. He probably meant active duty. Although, he answered yes to national guard. Either way, I hope he does well at the board. If he is getting as far as the board, he almost there.

Luis

UH60driver said:
Good catch. I thought he meant Air Defense branch. He probably meant active duty. Although, he answered yes to national guard. Either way, I hope he does well at the board. If he is getting as far as the board, he almost there.

Luis

Boy, I just caught myself abusing passive voice he he he.

UH60driver said:

Luis
Heck yeah... good luck, Bull. We could use a AH-64 guy here to round us out. Have fun flying "in the bag!"

ChinookDriver said:
Heck yeah... good luck, Bull. We could use a AH-64 guy here to round us out. Have fun flying "in the bag!"

LOL thanks!!! I will need it. No idea how th ehell i can elarn to be crosseyed

Back