Why Cover Your N Number?

AIRTRACKER7 was over the scene as police were spotted trying to cover up the plane's identification number.

AdamsCountyPlane_1421967933220_12738595_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

AIRTRACKER7 was over the scene as police were spotted trying to cover up the plane's identification number.

AdamsCountyPlane_1421967933220_12738595_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Cause a lot of good that did...

22-JAN-15 22:33:00Z N9957R WESTMINSTER COLORADO CESSNA/206 ACCIDENT SUBSTANTIAL 0 AIRCRAFT FORCE LANDED IN A FIELD, NEAR WESTMINSTER, CO

People are more likely to remember the picture. Worth a thousand words, after all.

The picture I remember is from Aloha Flt 243 in 1988 when explosive decompression ripped off the top of the fuselage. The station manager at Maui sent an employee to Sears for some Weatherbeater and a roller. The picture showed him covering the Aloha logo on the tail.

After the paint job:
260px-Aloha_Airlines_Flight_243_fuselage.png

Last edited:
This happened 2 miles from my house and the plane Belongs and or is associated with the DEA DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. That is why they cover the numbers I assure you we are taught too cover it if you are in enemy territory and also depends on if their would be search and rescue then don't cover due too search and rescue finding you and making confirmation it's your plane. . . Theirs no more to this story the Truth is a DEA plane flying a mission went down in a field about 25 miles outside Denver near 84th and federal between Lowell Blvd and federal on 84th. Most pilots are contracted to fly a person and or government personel to FLY 100 miles north and south i-25 to foothills due west scooping up cell or phone signals etc... Like a web and sometimes it is associated to the stingray to gather evidence and use it against civilians or the people in America who are engaging in illegal drug activities... You must immediately cover tail number to insure the contracted pilots information the pilot obviously knows any plane crashes leads to automatically being debriefed and media coverage is most definitely going to cover any plane crash near a busy city this pilot did a great job setting her down in that field he came down on a part of field that slopes down would have made great emergency landing if the landing gear hadn't got stuck in the mud plus their was rows of dirt because of the farming going on in that field.

It's a courtesy to all union members and freemasons in good standing with their lodges, and shops. If you're a scab or cowan you don't have the right to cover you're N number.

People are more likely to remember the picture. Worth a thousand words, after all.

The picture I remember is from Aloha Flt 243 in 1988 when explosive decompression ripped off the top of the fuselage. The station manager at Maui sent an employee to Sears for some Weatherbeater and a roller. The picture showed him covering the Aloha logo on the tail.

After the paint job:
260px-Aloha_Airlines_Flight_243_fuselage.png
Right up until the final days of Aloha they had a manual change to have enroute PAs read "The seatbelt sign is now off, feel free to move about the cabin, however if you decide to remain in your seat, just keep if your seatbelt fastened just incase we get an unexpected bump or the roof comes flying off this MFing thing, enjoy the flight".

This happened 2 miles from my house and the plane Belongs and or is associated with the DEA DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. That is why they cover the numbers I assure you we are taught too cover it if you are in enemy territory and also depends on if their would be search and rescue then don't cover due too search and rescue finding you and making confirmation it's your plane. . . Theirs no more to this story the Truth is a DEA plane flying a mission went down in a field about 25 miles outside Denver near 84th and federal between Lowell Blvd and federal on 84th. Most pilots are contracted to fly a person and or government personel to FLY 100 miles north and south i-25 to foothills due west scooping up cell or phone signals etc... Like a web and sometimes it is associated to the stingray to gather evidence and use it against civilians or the people in America who are engaging in illegal drug activities... You must immediately cover tail number to insure the contracted pilots information the pilot obviously knows any plane crashes leads to automatically being debriefed and media coverage is most definitely going to cover any plane crash near a busy city this pilot did a great job setting her down in that field he came down on a part of field that slopes down would have made great emergency landing if the landing gear hadn't got stuck in the mud plus their was rows of dirt because of the farming going on in that field.

lack of punctuation makes this INCREDIBLY hard to read...

Right up until the final days of Aloha they had a manual change to have enroute PAs read "The seatbelt sign is now off, feel free to move about the cabin, however if you decide to remain in your seat, just keep if your seatbelt fastened just incase we get an unexpected bump or the roof comes flying off this MFing thing, enjoy the flight".

Sure sounds like an Urban Myth to me. Or maybe that's why we said "Aloha!" to that airline.

Holy (lack of) grammar and spelling, Batman.

I read this out loud. I almost ran out of breath on that last sentence. Phew.

57102019.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out why someone makes their first post by digging up a two year old nothing of value thread and then goes into some rambling, disjointed, hot mess diatribe. And what is this supposed to mean: "I assure you we are taught too cover it if you are in enemy territory" or "Like a web and sometimes it is associated to the stingray to gather evidence and use it against civilians or the people in America." Good grief. Maybe he's a friend of SKYROCK. lol

Last edited:
The bigger picture here is that a Stingray is a cell-phone snooping device. From a civil liberties standpoint, they operate in a very gray legal area, and many law enforcement agencies have been caught either using them not in accordance with the law or without the required warrants for using them.

They would much prefer the public not know that they are being used by law enforcement...especially because it allows the criminal element to take countermeasures.

https://www.aclu.org/map/stingray-tracking-devices-whos-got-them

Back