Which Watch? :)

Wear a Fossil now (greyish black face)

I'd probably get a Citizen Sailhawk if I wanted to splurge.
smile.gif

Hey Ophir I'm sure you are diggin this thread huh!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Pilot602:[ QUOTE ]
But I agree wholeheartedly - any "navigation" system that becomes unreliable, or is easily susceptible to interference, in bad weather - the only time you need to use the damn thing - should be burned, ritually deficated on and burried as deep as possible.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What the H is "ritual defication"? Awww, nevermind. Don't want to know.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.gif

Before Aviation entered my life I had and still have a Tag, to heavy to fly, not many features. I just got a Brietling with the ELT, has some really features, not heavy and easy to use. It just came in handy last weekend, timer falls off in IMC and all I could do was hit the stop watch, made life easier. Not one of my kids thinks about a back up to the timer. I had a stage check pilot take mine a while back and I learned my lesson. Kind of a werid thing to do but hell, it taught me a lesson before it happend for real.

1.) Citizen Skyhawk (Titanium)
2.) Same, except at night when I use Timex with a backlight.
3.) I'm not big into bling-bling and watches, so I really don't care as long as it tells time. I am pissed that the backlighting on the Citizen Skyhawk SUCKS!
crazy.gif

Doug's got a titanium citizen skyhawk - before he had regular silver citizen skyhawk.. he likes the titanium much much better - altho it is more expensive.. I think it costed him about $400....

[ QUOTE ]
What's next, the NDB approach???
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't laugh on my last Lear Ck ride I got, Ok after this missed we ae going to go and to the NDB 6, I looked over ( I was rt seat)

YOu got to be kidding me, I have't done an NDB since I got my inst rating about 10 years ago!!

The aircraft has the equipment... so we will do it.

Awwww crap,

I blew the first one nailed the second... (plus I had never used an RMI for one either.

I own the first one aloft posted and wear that practically every day ( with a Waterborne scuba band) and save my Breitling for nice occasions.

I took this image from ebay:

df_1_s.JPG

Of course, I got mine in Thailand for $40. It's real, right?
smirk.gif
The movement is perfect! Hong Kong knock-off.

I have a Tag Heuer 100(?) that I bought when I graduated from college. That's the only watch I've had in my post college world and I haven't had any problems with it at all. It has been through hell and back. I've used it bartending, waiting tables, and it still works fine. The only thing I've had to do to it in thirteen years is change the face.

As long as it keeps on working, I'm going to keep it!

[ QUOTE ]
I think the tower is located in Colorado Springs, not Boulder.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it is in Boulder, at least it was in the late '80s anyway.

Ophir, can you back me up on this or am I way off?

confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2. Timex Indglo "Expedition".

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, baby!!!!

1. Timex Expedition
2. Timex Expedition
3. Timex Expedition

I have replaced bands, batteries, had fights, dropped it down hills.....I've never had the watch break!!! I've owned two of them. The first on was worn so bad that I couldn't get a new band to stay....

So I got one with the metal case and band!!! BURY ME WITH THIS THING!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
1.Ditto!
2.Ditto!
3.Ditto!

Timex-Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand corrected...

It is Boulder, CO.

Just bought an new Expedition off Ebay for $16. It's the one with a metal strap and the digital & analog. We'll see how I like it!

Here is the watch that I have at the moment (cost NZ$250)
[image]http://www.jewellerywatches.co.nz/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=933[/image]

And once I get my first Airline job I want to get this one. $350
[image]http://www.jewellerywatches.co.nz/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=1362[/image]

I think G-SHOCKS are the only way to go for price, looks and durability.

Cheers Ryan

[ QUOTE ]
Just bought an new Expedition off Ebay for $16. It's the one with a metal strap and the digital & analog. We'll see how I like it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you will!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Atomic Clock is in Boulder, CO I believe but the Radio signal comes from Fort Collins, CO

Back