Where are they now???

Mavmb

Well, I'm gonna be gone over the weekend, but I think it's time to inject a little reality into the Pan Am jetcareers thread again. So here comes the heat!
laugh.gif

Just wondering, anybody ever see the VH1 tv show Where Are They Now about washed up celebrities?

Well, Dakovich, Flying Turkey, etc. WHERE ARE THEY NOW? These guys post their daily experiences at Pan Am while they were enrolled as students. Then they graduate, and we hardly ever hear from them again. So I would just like to ask the question: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Any jobs after graduation boys? When did you graduate and what have you been doing since your graduation? (Oh, it's called instruction indoc or something, I know).

mavmb1, you have got to be one of the biggest winers of all time, I have been reading this forum for quite some time and I have to say Shut the hell up you do not know what you are talking about. Just because you lack the skill to complete the courses at Pan Am does not give you the right to bash it. I'll bet you (if you are) instructing that you are dangerous and could'nt follow a syllabus if it were all in pictures. I pitty the poor school where you might be and hope that they might see the light and boot your scrawny little ass out!!!

"I don't like you Maverick because your dangerous...
That's right Ice I am dangerous."

Sorry couldn't resist...
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mavmb1, you have got to be one of the biggest winers of all time, I have been reading this forum for quite some time and I have to say Shut the hell up you do not know what you are talking about. Just because you lack the skill to complete the courses at Pan Am does not give you the right to bash it. I'll bet you (if you are) instructing that you are dangerous and could'nt follow a syllabus if it were all in pictures. I pitty the poor school where you might be and hope that they might see the light and boot your scrawny little ass out!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

New member with 1 post [yeah, right..] or panampilot, tired or E7B in disguise.......................

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

Anyway typical Pan Am fashion right there. Personally insult the person who criticizes the school, and don't address any of the problems or concerns about the school.

mavmb1 cries some more...

Mav, you are a whiner. Back in August you were crying how low the pay is and how your plan was to quit aviation and find a better paying job. Moreover, it’s not like you come to the Pan Am forum to try to help people out, you intentional start threads like this one to pick fights and stir the pot. Just look at the condescending tone you used the post that started this thead. I guess you’ll do anything for attention these days.

How about tell us where you are...since the FBO route is so great why don’t you tell us how many hours you’ve got now and what job prospects you’ve got.

Re: mavmb1 cries some more...

[ QUOTE ]
Mav, you are a whiner. Back in August you were crying how low the pay is and how your plan was to quit aviation and find a better paying job. Moreover, it’s not like you come to the Pan Am forum to try to help people out, you intentional start threads like this one to pick fights and stir the pot. Just look at the condescending tone you used the post that started this thead. I guess you’ll do anything for attention these days.

How about tell us where you are...since the FBO route is so great why don’t you tell us how many hours you’ve got now and what job prospects you’ve got.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess my mommy was wrong. Not everyone likes me, lol!

Mav, as usual you didnt answer the question. But I will answer yours...
Where am I now? Go to the Pan Am main page, look 2 lines under your stupid thread, and read mine.

The Turk.

Yeah, mav is the biggest hypocrite ever. He complains if you don’t answer his questions, but if you ask him questions he’ll just ignore you.

Flying Turkey, Tired what do you guys want to know? Flying Turkey I read your post; I feel for you man. When did you graduate? In the Spring? In your post you said that you might not start instructing until December or January. That's just terrible! Well I hope you can find a job soon. Good luck to you.

Hey mav you dodged the question like three times, I am curious to see where you are at since you want to know how everyone else is doing. If you've got like 1000 hours thats great, if your hurting for students, I am sad to hear that. But answer sucka fool.
laugh.gif

-Brian

Wow, I must be important! Everybody wants to know how many hours I have! I've got about 750 tt and 80 multi, and flying regularly. Now, what does my hours prove? Not a damn thing! Now weren't we talking about Pan Am?

OHHH somebody got found out, To evertyone who wants to know, mavmb1 is a "destructor" at Sawyer I have an extermely reliable source who has informed me. mavmb1 also has had to fill out a couple of NASA forms to cover up his stupiity of entering the pattern in the wrong direction not once but TWICE at Falcon Field WITH a student on borad. I've got more info if anyone is interested. So They are right "MAV YOU ARE DANGEROUS"

[ QUOTE ]

entering the pattern in the wrong direction not once but TWICE at Falcon Field WITH a student on borad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Entering the wrong direction? Would that mean the wrong runway?

Only one way to enter the pattern....up initial at 300+kts
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

OHHH somebody got found out, To evertyone who wants to know, mavmb1 is a "destructor" at Sawyer I have an extermely reliable source who has informed me. mavmb1 also has had to fill out a couple of NASA forms to cover up his stupiity of entering the pattern in the wrong direction not once but TWICE at Falcon Field WITH a student on borad. I've got more info if anyone is interested. So They are right "MAV YOU ARE DANGEROUS"

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, do tell!! This should be good! Maybe so good that he won't show is smarmy little "face" around here anymore!!

Why don't u guys give it up? Does the truth hurt so much that you guys are actually trying to dig up dirt on me like this is politics or something!
grin.gif
I've got a perfect record. And yes I think I did go left once at Falcon when the controller wanted me to go right while I was coaching a student. Now do you want to sue me?
grin.gif

Keep bringing on the insults. It just shows what A$$es you guys are.

Ok boys here it goes. 1. Returned from Las Vegas with only 6 gallons of gas TOTAL left in a C-182RG, Told the students that were with him "We are good on fuel AFTER the STUDENT questioned him as wel as telling them that HE was the instructor (what a laugh) Isn't this a bust of regs.? 2. Loaded a C-310 with four adults, max baggage and fuel and claimed to another instructor that he was "going to Idaho and it will take 3 1/2 hours." Had a left engine problem and made an emergency landing at Prescott, When the plane returned (with a different instructor flying) there was no problem with the engine. Mav claimed that the left engine nearly quit and ran rough but the plane ROLLED TO THE RIGHT? HUH? problem turned out to be he did'nt know how to run the fuel pumps or lean the engine properly. 3. He flew a cherokee six which is owned by someone else other than Sawyer and after the flight the owner told him that he was not too bad for a student pilot. What a surprise to the owner who found out that he was an instructor!!!! He got checked out in an Apache and when he and the instructor got back the instructor just shook his head and said He's gonna ned alot of work. OK OK one more, He was given an instrument check out on a simulator by one of the instructors at sawyer and he could not find his way to Williams Gateway from Scottsdale, he had no clue where he was at all NONE, ZIPPO !!!!! anyone wanna fly with him?? did'nt think so. So stay tuned Ladys and Gentlemen for more of the " I'm so good Mav show"

While that is all interesting to hear, does it affect any of Mav's points about Pan Am? Just curious

Back