Where are all the "FEBOTS" heading?

dudaman05

Hey all,
this is my first post and but I have enjoyed reading everyone's input and information provided!
Just curious where all the "FEBOTS" are heading?
I got my letter for ZAU Chicago ARTCC and I am really excited!
Maybe this thread can help people get acquainted with others who are going to the same facilities.
Anyone out here heading to ZAU?
Good luck to everyone as this process moves along!

ZAU Here! Does anyone know if it will take longer for security clearance because of enroute? I read somewhere it could take 4-9 months! ODK

ZJX, we should be able to get a conditional clearence before that so we can start at the academy before then right? You might be thinking of top secret rather than our secret/public trust type of clearence

Hey all,
this is my first post and but I have enjoyed reading everyone's input and information provided!
Just curious where all the "FEBOTS" are heading?
I got my letter for ZAU Chicago ARTCC and I am really excited!
Maybe this thread can help people get acquainted with others who are going to the same facilities.
Anyone out here heading to ZAU?
Good luck to everyone as this process moves along!

your excited now but just wait till you see the place, i dont want to spoil it for you but ill give you a hint, the building is 45 years old and thats the good part.

your excited now but just wait till you see the place, i dont want to spoil it for you but ill give you a hint, the building is 45 years old and thats the good part.

Is ZAU Chicago ARTCC really that rough as eveyone makes it seem? Or, is it just busy?

Oh, I requested the Chicago PEPC, anyone else going there?

Utah ATCT here. Prefs were Utah or Nevada. Requested Memphis as my PEPC. Does anyone know when we should be hearing back regarding PEPC selection?

ALL ARTCC's are old/decrepit/nasty and a health hazard. ZTL ARTCC has had a history of sickness due to asbestos. I was there a few months ago and you could see black moldy tiles, broken tiles, water stained area from where the roof leaks. The roof leaks sooooooooo bad that controllers have had to use umbrellas WHILE they work traffic.

Good Luck. cough.cough.
http://www.natca.org/assets/Documents/legislationcenter/HouseTestimony7.24.07.pdf

Heading to ZMP,
Does anyone know when we should be hearing back regarding PEPC selection?
I got an email this morning confirming my place in the Chicago PEPC. It asked that I respond with a date I would like attend and to reconfirm my interest in attending.

I got Terminal in the state of Illinois, and requested the Chicago PEPC, "damn it feels good when it happens like that"

ALL ARTCC's are old/decrepit/nasty and a health hazard. ZTL ARTCC has had a history of sickness due to asbestos. I was there a few months ago and you could see black moldy tiles, broken tiles, water stained area from where the roof leaks. The roof leaks sooooooooo bad that controllers have had to use umbrellas WHILE they work traffic.

Good Luck. cough.cough.
http://www.natca.org/assets/Documents/legislationcenter/HouseTestimony7.24.07.pdf

I am headed to Cleveland Center. I did a drive by yesterday and I am a little disappointed. I had visited the Atlanta TRACON and it was state of the art. I was expecting something similar and they are extremely different. Maybe the inside has been renovated, but it looked very old from the outside.

The surrounding area was nothing to get excited about either. Perhaps I was not looking in the right places. (Any Suggestions?)

Back