Where are all the "FEBOTS" heading?

I will be staying in Iowa, hopefully Cedar Rapids or Des Moines. Ive never been to Souix City but I havent heard glowing reviews of the town. If I get Waterloo I will probably stay in Cedar Rapids and commute.

NE terminal, not sure where. It has to be Omaha or Lincoln, they are the only two in the state. Hope to find out more soon. Selected Memphis PEPC. Anyone else get NE?

What are ya nuts???????:panic:

Well, I have been part of "the establishment" going on 6 years now ... :buck:

My schedule/finances just won't allow for it. I've got time to kill too. My terminal doesn't start till Oct 5, so I'm playing my cards.

I am headed to Cleveland Center. I did a drive by yesterday and I am a little disappointed. I had visited the Atlanta TRACON and it was state of the art. I was expecting something similar and they are extremely different. Maybe the inside has been renovated, but it looked very old from the outside.

The surrounding area was nothing to get excited about either. Perhaps I was not looking in the right places. (Any Suggestions?)

I interviewed at Cleveland Center and it didn't seem that bad. Oberlin isn't a big town, but places like Cedar Point, downtown Cleveland and Put in Bay aren't that far away.

Is ZAU Chicago ARTCC really that rough as eveyone makes it seem? Or, is it just busy?

Oh, I requested the Chicago PEPC, anyone else going there?

ZAU is a unhappy place to work at, but youll find out soon enough.

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) which will be held in Memphis .TN, July 21st – 25th.

Speak of the devil. I just got mine and was asked if I wanted to attend the 11th or 12th for Chicago and Terri would be getting back with me with the details. Chose the 11th.

Speak of the devil. I just got mine and was asked if I wanted to attend the 11th or 12th for Chicago and Terri would be getting back with me with the details. Chose the 11th.

Sweet! I chose the 23rd in Memphis...and sorry...totally didn't answer the question you asked in the last post....but YES I just got it at 7:05 this morning, Mountain Time.

Back