What's Your Favorite Type Of Aircraft?

Joshua949

What\'s Your Favorite Type Of Aircraft?

Since the fav. airport topic was already mentioned I decided to delete that topic & start a new one.

My fav. type of aircraft is a Boeing....i really love the new 777's & i really used to love the 727's until AA retired them due to age...i also really like the 737's...basically i like all aircraft made by boeing...what about u?
smile.gif

Re: What\'s Your Fav. Airport?

You are usually the first to remind someone of a repost. I think it is funny and you sure like that search fuction!!

I wish we could get a moderator in here to ban that Clay Aiken Avatar. Its very offensive!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I wish we could get a moderator in here to ban that Clay Aiken Avatar. Its very offensive!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

how's it very offensice to ya...i really like that avatar...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dork from the American Idol show.....I can't believe I even know that..
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys better not be knocking on Clay Aiken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a star.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was waiting for someone to finally bring that up! It's agony to have to see that damn thing everytime I log on!

guys...even though i have a clay aiken avatar...can we get the show on the road & talk about aviation...
smile.gif

Stop hating on Clay Aiken, He's a LEGIT singer. As far as the planes Gulfstream V, Citation V, 757-300.1......................
Smokey.............................................................................................

How gay do you have to be to have a MALE singer for your avatar? I won't even TOUCH the Americal Idol aspect.

Where're all those Anna Kournikova shots when you need 'em???

[ QUOTE ]
How gay do you have to be to have a MALE singer for your avatar? I won't even TOUCH the Americal Idol aspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> since i live only a few miles from Clay's hometown i have to support him..always remember that just about everybody in NC supports Clay..
wink.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
since i live only a few miles from Clay's hometown i have to support him..always remember that just about everybody in NC supports Clay..
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in James Woods' hometown.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How gay do you have to be to have a MALE singer for your avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]
MALE??? I think that's debatable.
[ QUOTE ]
since i live only a few miles from Clay's hometown i have to support him

[/ QUOTE ]
No....you don't.

......finally a gay conversation and I'm not at it's origin. And for the record guys I really think that Joshua949 is bout as queer as I am or rather as queer as Clay is.

Oh and my favorite planes are the B-757-200/300, 767-300ER/400ER and the entire B-777 series of aircraft. But if I had to choose I'd have to pick the Boeing 757 I just love that plane.

[ QUOTE ]
You are usually the first to remind someone of a repost. I think it is funny and you sure like that search fuction!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I just like to READ the threads before I post...

[ QUOTE ]

Where're all those Anna Kournikova shots when you need 'em???

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen Brother !!

Dan

Back