What's Your Favorite Type Of Aircraft?

Re: What\'s Your Favorite Type Of Aircraft?

P.S. If you find a picture on Airliners net or other site that doesnt let you "Link" the picture then got to
http://www.dodstudios.net/uploads/upload.php
Its absolutley FREE Just make sure the file is under 500kbs. and the best part is that you dont have to register....

My favorite aircraft.. hmm.... thats pretty tough one..
just a sec. let me go search it then I will post it here

Don't worry MikeD, I found one for ya!

ov10.jpg

Wow. I thought only the USMC flew Broncos anymore. Is that an old photo, or a ANG unit? My old roommate (now a KC-10 driver) calls the OV-10 the "Mother of all Drones," given its mission.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing beats a Delta new scheme on the 757.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your damn right.....

LINK

[ QUOTE ]
Did someone mention Anna K?

[/ QUOTE ]

And they wonder why she makes so much in endorsements despite never winning a major. I'd buy a warm bottle of pig sweat if it had that photo on the side.

Oh come on, she looks like a man in that picture....there must be better ones!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh come on, she looks like a man in that picture....there must be better ones!
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If that looks like a man to you, you need to take sex ed again.
grin.gif

hum I didn't think Boeing or Airbus was a TYPE of aircraft but rather a manufacturer.
tongue.gif

I'd say my favourite TYPE of aircraft would be interceptor aircraft. Fast, manoeuvrable and deadly.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, incase anyone hasn't heard ... the only flying HE-111 (it was based at the AZ CAF Wing which is on the SW corner of "my" airport not 200 yards from our tie down) crashed a couple weeks ago in Wyomming killing the crew and destroying the aircraft. What a tradgedy.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that the one with the black and white spiral spinners? I saw that plane at PDK many years ago on display... those where great planes.

I live in Columbus so I get to see plenty of Netjet's planes! I love the Hawker 800XP, the CX, GIV, the GV, and the BBJ. If you don't know much about Netjet, you should check them out, great company!

My favorite have to be a Hawaiian 717 followed closely by a Northwest 757.

Although Anna'd be a sweet ride, I have to say my fave is the little white rocket, aka the Northrop T-38 Talon. They just don't make 'em any sexier.

t38_5.jpg

t_38.jpg

Pretty much everything made from 1935 to 1946.

<---- with particular emphasis on everything that led up to these beauties.

Being a huge fan of FedEx I will have to say the MD11. I'm surprised I haven't heard anybody else say anything about them....

Besides that, any plane that somebody will pay me to fly!!!!!

Afloft, this is a little 'off topic', but is that a picture of you in front of 'you know where'?

747...period. Fly 11 hours on anything else and you'll know why. There will never be anything else like it.

Back