What's Your Favorite Airline?

Re: What\'s Your Favorite Airline?

[ QUOTE ]
and I always see them flying over my house.

[/ QUOTE ]
That reminds me of the time I worked at a Wendy's right South of Charlotte/Douglas Intl when I was 17-18. Always US Airways aircraft flying over, nice place to take photots.

[ QUOTE ]
EXCEPT SWA. SWA's open seat policy sucks!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yet, they were one of the less-than-a-hand-ful of airlines that have continually posted profits since 9/11... have not furloughed pilots....and are looking to EXPAND their services...

Seems to me, they're doing something right.

Complain all you want about their seating policy, but there are hundreds of thousands more that don't have a problem with it..... or the price of the ticket.

Just my $0.02

R2F

Hooters Air.

Gotta love the Hooters Girls...

tongue.gif

Seriously, I like ExpressJet (CoEx). I am in love with the EMB-145, and every flight I've been on has been on time and the service was awesome.

Naunga

[ QUOTE ]
That reminds me of the time I worked at a Wendy's right South of Charlotte/Douglas Intl when I was 17-18. Always US Airways aircraft flying over, nice place to take photots.

[/ QUOTE ]

John were you by any chance working there in Oct 1995? I ate lunch there every day during CCAir basic indoc
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
John were you by any chance working there in Oct 1995? I ate lunch there every day during CCAir basic indoc

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep sure was, now that I think of it I actually started working there whne I was 16. Dont know if I was there (long time ago). I always liked it becuase it was right near Carowinds Theme Park where I could go stop bye. Probally wouldnt remember if I was serving you and I most likely was not becuase I was probally in school. Dont know if you had a guy that was about 6'4 at the time and about 230...

Yes we did! I'm trying to remember his name, something Pugh.

Man that Wendy's was organized! The servers would walk out in the line and take orders, and your food was ready when you got to the front. Very slick and enjoyable operation! You all knew how to handle a crowd at lunch, and we appreciated it
smile.gif

Yep Pugh Nathan, one of my good old friends that was a student also. Been a while since I worked there...I always liked it becuase the manager was a huge aeronautical fan.

Well if you worked there then you definitely worked ha ha!

Great place. Good memories too. Thanks for the walk down the past ...

Just flew Delta this week and thought they did a good job.

I flew Air France a couple months ago (please refrain from comments!!) and it was a great experience.

[ QUOTE ]
I flew Air France a couple months ago (please refrain from comments!!) and it was a great experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that the foreign based carriers just come in with a different mindset. For many folks there, especially in Asia, flying is still a big deal. My relatives back in the old country were amazed when my parents told them about me traveling for work, and when my folks told them that I was flying on my own, they were shocked.

We've become a little blase about the whole flying thing here in the US. In a lot of the world, it still retains the magic that it's lost here.

Back