What's Your Favorite Airline?

Re: What\'s Your Favorite Airline?

Whoever hires me
tongue.gif

Helllllloooo?? Doesn't anyone here ever leave the US??

Singapore Airlines. Beats anything in the states by a mile.

I like Thai Airways, pretty FA's and nice airplanes. Ditto on Singapore Airlines.

Least favorite.....Continental Air Micronesia.....Planes are always full and the FA's treat you like crap.

Mine would be Delta because they give me a blue envelope on the 15th and end of month to pay the bills.

I would have to say that Piedmont(the original) was my favorite, till the USAir merger. I had my first experiences with aviation with them. Outstanding service. USair was okay, but not the same. As far as now my favorite is Delta. They have always gotten me where I need to go, and have never had a problem. Gate agent and F/A's are always kind and helpful. American comes in second, due to my previous employment with them, the added leg room on their aircraft. They gave me my first airline job and I had a blast while I was there.

I've always been treated great by Contintental
Southwest
Continental
Delta

I wouldn't say I have a favorite airline but most of my travel is done on United. You just can't beat that hub at IAD which can get me virtually anywhere that I need to go without having to change planes.

Plus, I have a few friends there so I gotta stick with my buddies.

United all the way baby.
tongue.gif

I like them because they are one of two that still operate the 747. Since I like United better than Northwest, the other one with the 74, My vote goes to United.

Tom

Air New Zealand
they've got great in flight service, and the fact that their flight attendants are hotties doesn't hurt at all!!

[ QUOTE ]
southwest = grayhound on wheels... I will make fun of them for the rest of my life or at least until they hire me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny because it's true!
grin.gif

My favs are Ozark (who remembers them? ha), Northwest and Delta.

I wouldn't mind Southwest if they didn't herd their passengers like cattle.

I like to fly SWA, but my biggest beef are the passengers.

I've seen people push and shove each other to jockey for position in the "A"/"B"/"C" boarding areas to the point where I thought there was going to be a fist fight. I got a boarding priority "A" once while checking in and the lady right behind me almost lost her mind when she got a "B". In the old days, I'd have just given her my damned boarding card to keep the peace, but the tickets are printed differently these days.

Some people get on the jet, sit in the aisle and then put their lunch/bag/purse in the window and middle seat so no one sits in the row. When the door closes and aircraft pushes back, they'll move their items and they've got a row to themselves.

And even worse, when a SWA frequent flier hops on an airline like Delta, we've had problems where the passenger will plop down in first class with the "But I was here first!"-excuse to the flight attendant when asked to move to their assigned seat. Hello! First class isn't a prize for people who checked in 38 hours early to get a good seat for a 35 minute flight from LAX to LAS!

[ QUOTE ]
And even worse, when a SWA frequent flier hops on an airline like Delta, we've had problems where the passenger will plop down in first class with the "But I was here first!"-excuse to the flight attendant when asked to move to their assigned seat. Hello! First class isn't a prize for people who checked in 38 hours early to get a good seat for a 35 minute flight from LAX to LAS!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha, thats pretty funny...

Doug you are so right. Its funny how they even have rails to funnel everyone in to the respective "letters". It really is crazy and i for one hate it. I remember standing in line to get into the funnell, the guy behind me started making "Mooooo" sounds just to add the affect, he wasnt far off.
smile.gif

DELTA

They've gotten most of my money and business and have done a pretty good job at it. Hope I just dont get messed up next weekend but I am pretty felxible.

Anyone notice the new fashion of wearing your ticket, ticket jacket and ID in that goofy neck lanyard? It's funny watching people walk down the terminal with their license/ticket swinging around their necks like it's a backstage pass for "Tesla" or something!

Back