What this website is about

Oh heck, Mr and Mrs Fly22 don't drink and we took great care of them!

It's not a drinking fest!

It's not a drinking fest!

storye0893457d0dae2cfb8ed6117acb72e68.jpg

WHAT?!?!

K, just making sure you didn't think *I* was being insulting to say that. We aren't REALLY REALLY conservative, just PG-13 if you will.

Just from a 16 year old JC has helped me alot. Besides all the times I usually get pissed off or caught up in stupid insults, it is great. I read things that I will think arn't importatn at all and then be asking my self that same question a couple months later. If I ever have a question I ask it, people will always help, even for the little things like taxiing an airplane. I talk to corporate pilots on a regular basis thanks to JC. Ive been able to tour a corporate hanger thanks to JC, that day I learned so much about corporate avaition all thanks to someone who wanted to help me out and show me what its like. Don't get discouraged on JC because someone has upset you, look beyond that. It is very encouraging to see people start out and land a job at an airline of choice or wherever they want. It gives you a sense of you can do it, and we all can.

Wish I could make it to NJC, I need a few more years...:)

Get to bed and stop trying to sip your mom's wine at dinner Ralphy!!

ANyone know anything about the best headset?

I am super new to this site, But I have to meet Kingairer. I consider my self a smart a**. But, dude, seriously that is some funny S**t!

Any way, from a new guy I hope to be there. Purely for the aviation networking. Wouldn't dream of drinking, gambling, or going to a strip club. I mean what fun is that any way?:)

P N H

Back