What is the Enrollment vs actually Hired ratio?

Re: What is the Enrollment vs actually Hired ratio

We gonna have a PanAm vs DCA fight club now?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
We gonna have a PanAm vs DCA fight club now?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
We could, but my Houston-based roomates went to Pan-Am and would probably gang up on me for this one! (that goes to MikeD).....the rest, well, you know who you are.
Anyway, I'm SO happy right now!!!..I just spent 10 minutes typing only to have my battery go dead on the laptop and lose the whole post!!!...so I'll try to remember what I just said...Anyway Fabio had a great post...I came to DCA a few years ago and set out to have a career doing something I was happy about...I set out with a goal and did not look back...when you try for something, you WILL get it if you keep focused....(damn I really wish my original post wouldn't have gotten erased) Anyway, you have to remember that you control your life and I will agree that when someone else sets out to do the same thing, and "gets er done" cheaper and quicker somewhere else it sucks, but oh well...you can't
predict the future! So if you feel that someone took you for a ride and owes you money...GO AFTER IT and make it right, otherwise, chalk it up to experience! While at DCA both as a student and employee..I had my share of gripes, but the end result provided to me, ( and by the way, I didn't take the guaranteed interview..I used my time and ratings, and applied outside) was one I wouldn't trade for being upset with life and trying to take the place down. I have seen in this industry that attitude plays the majority of how you will work your career and the attitudes of the majority of DCA instructors that I worked with are right on track with what we need out here. (don't flame for that comment, I know there are still a few bad eggs). So keeping that in mind, I wouldn't trade the friends and connections I made while working there for anything.(including the management types that I played golf with and chatted with on a regular basis) I wish good luck to anyone who sets out to do what they want in life regardless of if you went through DCA's program or went another route...it doesn't matter....you can't blame management or some starry-eyed ticker tape parade if you don't suceed.....if you are looking for attention by being the victim, then you will be just that...the victim! And if you think for a minute that this place is "sticking it to ya" then wait until you sit on reserve a few months and find yourself saying, after a call from scheduling, " is that legal?"......through all this Coors light-induced rambling, my whole point is....lighten up and don't blame other people for the choices you make.....education is through experience and I have learned 10x about "airline flying" than I thought I knew flight instructing......it's completely different once you're grazing in the "greener grass"...but still I have no regrets.
Take what I say to heart...I mean no disrespect by any means and I don't preach about going to DCA, only that wherever you go...you can make it if your heart is in the right place (which, until you convince me otherwise....I don't believe yours is).......Good luck in your future endeavors, from a fellow aviator with a good attitude.

"when you try for something, you WILL get it if you keep focused"

agreed

"education is through experience and I have learned 10x (more) about "airline flying" than I thought I knew (by) flight instructing"

mega ditto's

"Coors light-induced rambling"

Isn't posting at jetcareers with Coors light in your hand a kick. It makes it harder to work the keyboard, though. I'm an Amstel light guy, when able, but find Coors light is a suitable alternative.

[ QUOTE ]

"Coors light-induced rambling"

Isn't posting at jetcareers with Coors light in your hand a kick. It makes it harder to work the keyboard, though. I'm an Amstel light guy, when able, but find Coors light is a suitable alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]

My experience has allowed me to adapt to a fairly simple method, I just try to type fast between sips!(or gulps
laugh.gif
)
Although, the real fun comes in the next morning when you've replaced the Coors Light with coffee and have to read what you posted the night before and try to decide if it made sense!........Oh well, all in good fun right?
spin2.gif

BTW, Amstel light......you know I've never tried that! I have found a new quest for Friday night!!!...thanks DE727UPS!

[ QUOTE ]
Coors Light.....Amstel Light....

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah! on "light beer".

If you're going to have a beer, have something good. If you're worried about calories or alcohol, only drink 1/2.

bandit.gif

drink with a straw, saves time and effort, and leaves both hands open
grin.gif

"Fizzy yellow beer is for wussies" - according to Arrogant Bastard at least.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...we're open to suggestions.....
buck.gif

Hey, I still like Corona, so watch your mouth or I'ma gonna kick your six.

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Theres' only one Bastard on these forums, and that's FAT BASTARD!
grin.gif

Hey Montana, you got any extra Food you haven't eatin or couldn't finished eating?Mmmmmmmmmmmm..........babies..!
spin2.gif

Back