What good are strike votes?

What specifically did they do? My APA lore isn’t all that strong.

They so blatantly engaged in an illegal work action quietly supported by the union leadership that the judge issued a decision that included the statement “If the activity and consequent damages continue, when all the dust clears, all the assets of the union, including their strike war chest, will be capable of being safely stored in the overhead bin of a Piper Cub.”

“Pilot partisan”

Eww. Moak remnants.

They so blatantly engaged in an illegal work action quietly supported by the union leadership that the judge issued a decision that included the statement “If the activity and consequent damages continue, when all the dust clears, all the assets of the union, including their strike war chest, will be capable of being safely stored in the overhead bin of a Piper Cub.”

Eww. Moak remnants.
Was this back in ‘99? I’m not surprised. There are some people on Facebook that are pushing we do that again.

Was this back in ‘99? I’m not surprised. There are some people on Facebook that are pushing we do that again.

Was this different than the USAPA permanent injunction from the slow-down they initiated over the America West/US Air merger?

Back