Welcome "Lurker" About Time!

Re: Welcome \"Lurker\" About Time!

I just approved his registration.

Lurker is Will from DougFest '03 -- he had dinner with us Saturday night at the Pink Taco.

Thats who I was assuming...but there are alot of lurkers...BTW, do any of the vegas attendees have a new found way of interpreting posts from other attendees of the vegas shindig...I now picture a face and a voice when i read posts of people I met in Vegas...its wierd...

Definitely.

And I'm no longer trying to say "mrivc" since I now know it's "Mr. I.V.C." Mrivc is really hard to say!!

[ QUOTE ]
And I'm no longer trying to say "mrivc" since I now know it's "Mr. I.V.C."

[/ QUOTE ]

Mirrr-vick?

MIR-CKVIC?

Ahhh, Mr. I-V-C!

Now, the real question is:

SA-luka?

SLOO-ka?

CH-looka?

Or is it just "boy toy"?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[Now, the real question is:

SA-luka?

SLOO-ka?

CH-looka?

Or is it just "boy toy"?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. When I grow up, I want to be just half the player that chicaga's reputation paints him! At 22, you're my idol!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mirrr-vick?

MIR-CKVIC?

Ahhh, Mr. I-V-C!

SA-luka?

SLOO-ka?

CH-looka?

Or is it just "boy toy"?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chick _ Lou _ Ka

Right on Will, welcome from the depths of lurker land!

Get this thread back on track.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mirrr-vick?

MIR-CKVIC?

Ahhh, Mr. I-V-C!

SA-luka?

SLOO-ka?

CH-looka?

Or is it just "boy toy"?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Samir Naga...
well naganna work here anymore
grin.gif

Will went to Vegas? You mean giants_fan? Seriously?

Wow nobody tells me nuthin'

[ QUOTE ]
Will went to Vegas? You mean giants_fan? Seriously?

Wow nobody tells me nuthin'

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, you would've remembered if you'd been in Vegas. We had a really great time.

Ok let me spill it out. There really is a guy named Will who logs on as giants_fan. I won't say anything more about him without his permission except he rented a room from me for a while and I set up his account on jetcareers.

Since we were using the same computer and since he clicked "remember my login" even after I told him not to there were times when I made posts in his name, cause I didn't realize I was logged in as him and vice versa.

Ok? Now after that it got to be a joke. I was laughing hysterically at the Eagle and Doug Jetcareers Secret Police trying to check the IP's, so I connived to get Will to log in to his laptop one night (after he moved out) and then I made a post on it. Naturally he made a post right after from the same IP and I laughed even harder
smile.gif

Then he came back and stayed here for a week and I think we got confused again and I made another post from his account or vice versa whatever who cares.

If you want to keep on thinking we're the same people just fine. I got a great deal on the brooklyn bridge for ya too. Oh yeah, and we never really went to the moon, it was all a fake disney production! You can mail donations to our chemtrails exposition fund using paypal too - send it to conspiracytheory@johntenney.com
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

No one really cares but you seem to get worked up over it pretty easily.

Me thinks ye doth protest too much.
grin.gif

But why would he be a Giants fan if he's got a good team (the Vikings) to root for?

grin.gif

Course, I've got no room to talk. My teams are the Deadskins and the Lightning Dolts.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok let me spill it out. There really is a guy named Will who logs on as giants_fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one really cares.

really.....

John, it's ok. Nothing to prove, bro.

And if there was, and I said:

"Hey, Will's name showed up on the CHQ seniority list, it all checks out!" 80% of the people would reply "Oh, ok, big deal Doug".

And if I say:

"Hey, none of the CHQ guys have ever heard of Will, nor is he on the seniority list!" 80% of the people would say "Oh, ok, big deal Doug".

Back