Welcome "Lurker" About Time!

Re: Welcome \"Lurker\" About Time!

"Deadskins" hahaha!

Hey, we don't have a team in PHX either. We're just waiting for the Cardinals to threaten to move to LAX so we can gleefully respond, "Hey, it's only in the 80's during July, don't let us stand in your way! L8R SK8RS!"

Hey Will! Welcome! Now we know who the mysterious person is who called my phone... haha!!
grin.gif

(BTW: I call up dispatch to check on a flight I was picking up, and the dispatcher says "Who is this?" I'm like "Szluka, FO." He's like "Oh ok, this is FlyChicaga then huh?"
shocked.gif
"Uh yeah... that's me...")

[ QUOTE ]
(BTW: I call up dispatch to check on a flight I was picking up, and the dispatcher says "Who is this?" I'm like "Szluka, FO." He's like "Oh ok, this is FlyChicaga then huh?"
shocked.gif
"Uh yeah... that's me...")

[/ QUOTE ]

No way, really?

Is he gonna come out and go for the Szulka 04' award?

(I'm building you up so you feel pressured to out do yourself in O4' Matt.
grin.gif
)

holy cow! people know you in dispatch as flychicaga?? that's pretty darn kewl!!

hey Wil - we thought you were gonna stay "lurkin", welcome "officially" to the group!!! we hope you post - and post often....hahaha
grin.gif

hey john - just so you know, it's not "that" Wil we were talking about.. it's another "Wil"...at least I'm about 90% sure... and GF is no big deal, let it go and be happy!!
grin.gif

Like I said it's no big deal. I actually enjoyed the confusion but he's bugging me to come clean.

So Eagle save your insults for those who appreciate it - if you can find anyone.

Well let me jump right in. All of those who made it to Vegas know who I am. As for the rest of you folks Je suis la. Thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome. Even though I crashed the party(Inside joke) I could not do it any other way. The weekend was hella cool and I am looking forward to Next year. As for an intro Hi my name is No Not Today we will just go on from here. Thanks again you all and too bad it took so long to get set up but now I am good. O-yea who is this guy trying to be me (how did the rumors get started? It started by some jealous people and they got mad that. Does he Know that I am a Vegas rock star? I will leave this message with one advice Be careful of what you say to people. Once you say something you cannot take it back.
Thanks

Hey "Lurker"! Will "Lurker" and Will "Giants Fan" are two entirely different entitities, no worries!

It's good to see you here and let me be the first to welcome you to the website. Even though you think you may not have much to offer, I can guarantee that almost every word you say is going to have a positive, albeit quiet, impact on a person.

Welcome, welcome welcome! And we'll "see" you again in 2004!

the easy way to tell them apart is Lurker has a Minnesota Accent, and GF sounds like John Tenney.

YEAH Lurker! Great login name!!! HA

Great to see you the boards! -C

I didn't go to Vegas. I'm going to have to change my name, too since the Giants SUCK this year. How do you change your name? Can I do it or do I need to make a new one?

And hey Eagle, here's my best Minnesota-Wisconsin accent,

"Oh yah sure just bring dem beerss over here so we can watch da packers-bearss game. Don't ferget yer cheeseheads!"

I spent some time in Milwaukee
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't go to Vegas. I'm going to have to change my name, too since the Giants SUCK this year. How do you change your name? Can I do it or do I need to make a new one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just change it to John Tenney.

Shouldn't take that long.

Eagle...

It's funny that you're so concerned with this whole JT thing. Just a few posts ago you told JT that know one really cared...

Why do you?

[ QUOTE ]
Eagle...

It's funny that you're so concerned with this whole JT thing. Just a few posts ago you told JT that know one really cared...

Why do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate liars, I don't care to hear (read) his excuses. Just come clean is the deal he won;t and it is so lame it is down right funny.

Apprently he DOES care!

Maybe he's lying?

Maybe he isn't a "seeker of truth" like he said once before?

Maybe he's like a lot of people in the world who could be described as,
"seeker of truth as long as it fits in with my narrow minded perception of the world?"

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's like a lot of people in the world who could be described as,
"seeker of truth as long as it fits in with my narrow minded perception of the world?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Born again Christians?

First line of defense of the narrow minded - attack the religion.

Chunk is beginning to have my sympathies
smile.gif

Back