Welcome "Lurker" About Time!

Re: Welcome \"Lurker\" About Time!

[ QUOTE ]
I hate liars, I don't care to hear (read) his excuses. Just come clean is the deal he won;t and it is so lame it is down right funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooo Who Cares??

Good lord... let it go!

Short and simple you take money from young kids to help them land a job flying, a job you can't seem to get yourself.

YOu create a forum where you defame Doug Taylor (who is paying for this site BTW)

You defend the Williams' and the entire ATA thing, "they are victims woe is them"

Then you go on the the forum where the students who lost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS and try and squeeze another dollar of of these people by getting them to PAY YOU MORE MONAY to attend your lectures.

You come on and pose as more than one person. when it has been proven (and even more so but not shared publicly) then You are tossed a life ring to get yourself out without looking like an ass ,and you push it away.

and all under the guise of I am a good Christian promise keeper.

BAH!

hypocrite is how I see it.

Why don't you just PM JT and work it out that way?

It's none of my business...
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you just PM JT and work it out that way?

It's none of my business...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to work out at all.

He comes clean I'll leave him alone.

Until that point I will continue to point out his total hypocrisy and lack of value in aviation, as as any sort of leader to younger new pilots.

Yeah, come on JT. You have lost infinite amounts of respect from the posters on this board by your attempts to assume a position of a knowledgeable aviator yet straddle positions like who is the victim at ATA. Meanwhile, the positions you take on many subjects waiver with the wind of the moment. Attempt to find some integrity through knowledge and accuracy. This would boost business for you. And, if you were to admit the Giants Fan rouse was a mistake and put it behind you it would soon go away.

I'm with Eagle on this. The evidence is there albeit not all known to most.

[ QUOTE ]
And, if you were to admit the Giants Fan rouse was a mistake and put it behind you it would soon go away.

I'm with Eagle on this. The evidence is there albeit not all known to most.

[/ QUOTE ]

And, John, seems to me you are the one who usually brings it up. Just like in this very thread. It's like you're floating tests to see if everyone's bought your crazy story yet (which, by the way, seems to get more involved each time you tell it).

Just let it die, John/Giants Fan, let it die.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, come on JT. You have lost infinite amounts of respect from the posters on this board by your attempts to assume a position of a knowledgeable aviator yet straddle positions like who is the victim at ATA. Meanwhile, the positions you take on many subjects waiver with the wind of the moment. Attempt to find some integrity through knowledge and accuracy. This would boost business for you. And, if you were to admit the Giants Fan rouse was a mistake and put it behind you it would soon go away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not true......

.... he lost my respect LONG before that.... with all the whining and crying and bitching and moaning about the industry and how it sh*t on him.

But, that's just MHO.

R2F

Wow I feel like a true star. All this fuss over me Thanks guys. I guess you should check yourself here before you wreck yourself. It is nice to see that you all remember me cuz I would have had a hard time convincing people I was Me. Ha Ha someone is in trouble. Could you pick that up from my accent?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I feel like a true star. All this fuss over me Thanks guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Welcome to tangent land, Lurker. Hope you enjoy your stay!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks the cool thing about this is it is selective responding if I do not like what I see I just chill but there is a flip side to all of that. How are you doing?

Doin' great. Made it out of Vegas without losing too much, thankfully. Before next year I'm definitely going to learn how to play craps, though. That looks like so much fun.

How's flyin'?

[ QUOTE ]
Doin' great. Made it out of Vegas without losing too much, thankfully. Before next year I'm definitely going to learn how to play craps, though. That looks like so much fun.

How's flyin'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vanna will be jelious

[ QUOTE ]
And, John, seems to me you are the one who usually brings it up. Just like in this very thread. It's like you're floating tests to see if everyone's bought your crazy story yet (which, by the way, seems to get more involved each time you tell it).

[/ QUOTE ]
There are a few words that i could say but i think I'll just stick with...

word!

from here, I'm just gonna keep quiet and let it ride
crazy.gif
.. but it would be quite refreshing if you A) either drop it... or B) admit it... don't make us drag you out in the open... cuz by Eagle's hand, it looks like your already on your way there...
crazy.gif

The only thing I know about craps is that you put your money on pass for the first roll, and then if you don't win, you put it on don't pass.

Hell if I know why. I learned it in New Orleans at the Harrah's there, and as you can imagine, my mind wasn't working so well.

What did you guys do in Vegas...come up with a unified plan?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I know about craps is that you put your money on pass for the first roll, and then if you don't win, you put it on don't pass.

Hell if I know why. I learned it in New Orleans at the Harrah's there, and as you can imagine, my mind wasn't working so well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, being the geeks that we are another attorney in the office here is going to give me a book that she's studying (she's going to Vegas Thanksgiving weekend). I'll study it and hopefully learn enough not to lose my shirt. We should get all the JCers at one craps table next year -- that'd be fun!

[ QUOTE ]
I'll study it and hopefully learn enough not to lose my shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like it if you lost your shirt.
lick1.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, being the geeks that we are another attorney in the office here is going to give me a book that she's studying (she's going to Vegas Thanksgiving weekend). I'll study it and hopefully learn enough not to lose my shirt. We should get all the JCers at one craps table next year -- that'd be fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, we should. But make sure you know enough to teach me how to not lose my shirt. That's a sight you don't want to see.

grin.gif

Back