Want to build some time, single or multi in Dallas?

Aviator_Bakeek

I have an interview at GLA (keep your comments to yourselves) next week on Friday. I can fly non-rev to Denver no problem, but getting back is impossible. If anyone is interested in splitting time, single or multi I have access to the airplanes but I cant afford them on my own. Please PM me if your interested with your phone number. I am also a CFI/CFII/MEI so if your not current I can help.

Hey man... I live in the DFW area and I am looking at getting back into flying... so i might be down to split some time if you're still interested...? LMK

Meant to post this here 1st but, I got a 172 and a Cherokee for $115/hr wet or an Apache for $200/hr wet just east of Dallas... MEI provided in the twin at no extra charge, the singles are a fairly painless check out. Would prefer renters insurance. Let me know if you're interested. I'm out of Terrell.

Hey man... I live in the DFW area and I am looking at getting back into flying... so i might be down to split some time if you're still interested...? LMK
I fly out KADS and am in need of time splitting for my commercial. If you're interested let me know.

Back